01|won't play volleyball

The light rain outside the window was pattering down, and the two-story building was silent on the side of the street. The ivy spread over the wall, and on the balcony on the second floor, the lush green vegetation was well taken care of.

In front of the round table under the eaves, the young man sat peacefully on the chair with a cup of hot tea in his hand and sighed comfortably.
There is also a hint of complexity and sadness in this voice.
His face was calm, but his heart was turbulent——why on earth would I travel to Haikyuu?

And, and... time-travelled and defeated the No. 1 middle school Kitagawa Daichi Academy, where Tobio Kageyama belonged!
Although I just came through... But I can't pretend I didn't see such a big picture in the newspaper!

He was holding the newspaper in his hand, and the other hand holding the teacup was shaking with anger.

The photo spanned half of the board, and the young man leapt up, his short dark blue hair flew up gracefully, and he slapped the volleyball with his palm. The expression on his face unconsciously looked towards the other side of the court, that is, Kageyama Tobio who were being pushed down off the court. There was a hint of amusement seeing the surprised expression, without any excitement or turmoil in the competition.

The big headline above reads [Foreign volleyball genius transfer student! The arrogance of a genius! !]

He didn't remember if there was such a person in the original anime, or if it might be a new character from his influences. But has this guy ever considered the impact of ​​beating Kageyama ass?!

Below the photo is a passage from the interview with the original Kobayashi:

Reporter "Congratulations to Aotori for leading Hayashi Academy to enter the national competition! As far as I know, he has just transferred from abroad for less than half a year. Do you have any thoughts on the next competition?"

Kobayashi Aotori: "No, I don't plan to continue participating in the national competition."

Reporter (shocked after being dazed): "——what?! Are you quitting the volleyball club?! Why? !"

Kobayashi Aotori: "Ah... on the one hand, it is to prepare for the exam."

Reporter (eager): "What about the other side? !"

Kobayashi Aotori:"...It's not interesting."

Reporter: "What...?"

Kobayashi Aotori: "It's just a game of this level...sigh." (Turns away)
……

The current 'Kobayashi Aotori' keep bumping his head to the table.
He unconsciously recalled the power of Ushijima's 'cannon' smash, the impenetrable iron wall, and Oikawa Toru's unstoppable service.

With a sigh of relief, he lay helplessly on the table. At worst, he would not join the volleyball club in the future and go to a high school that does not pay much attention to volleyball. With the existence of the protagonists, I believe that the volleyball world will soon forget that I dare to utter disappointment on japan volleyball level.

Kobayashi Aotori calmed down and was about to go back to the house to read a book when suddenly the doorbell rang downstairs.

He went downstairs suspiciously, with a white T-shirt on his upper body and black shorts on his lower body. His leg muscles were not obvious but very powerful, allowing Kobayashi Aotori to walk like flying.