48|awesome

In the tense time that followed, Itachiyama was very uncomfortable. In addition to catching Ushijima Wakatoshi's heavy-handed smash, there was also Kobayashi Aotori's tricky and weird-angle ball that made their teeth itch.

If you want to catch Ushijima's ball, you must be aware that your hands will hurt. To catch the ball from Kobayashi Aotori, you must have the awareness to 'throw yourself to the ground'.
However, the physical damage is not the most severe——

After seeing Motoya Komori's several dives, Kobayashi Aotori blinked and gave him a slightly disappointed look.
This simple look made Komori, who was struggling to get up quickly, move, almost stagger, and shout out:
Kobayashi Aotori, are you still a human being? You forced me to dive countless times, and you are still disappointed?!!

Komori also had no idea that Kobayashi Aotori just disliked his unsightly movements. If he knew that——
He will be even more angry.

Sakusa looked at Motoya Komori, who was so angry that his dotted eyebrows were flying. Under the accusing gaze of the other party, he calmly looked away.
Hello! You also want to see me running around diving right? Stop pretending!

So after the referee's whistle, although through the efforts of Motoya Komori, Itachiyama recovered the three points with a few volleyballs he saved, but just under Ushiwaka's powerful slam, Shiratorizawa match point of the third game came.

"Oh——!! Shiratorizawa! Shiratorizawa!!"
The surging voice of the commentator is far from a match for the high-energy cheerleaders, not to mention the foreign aid and traitors in the audience.

On Shiratorizawa's side, it was Ushijima Wakatoshi's turn to serve.
When it comes to Shiratorizawa's serve, the one that everyone least wants to encounter is undoubtedly Kobayashi Aotori, followed by Ushijima Wakatoshi.

After all, whether this guy is spiking or serving, he not only has the 'innate advantage- of being left-handed, but he also has the terrifying power of a heavy cannon.

Even Motoya Komori found it difficult to catch Ushijima's serve.
Ushijima stood quietly behind the service line, but the air around him was noisy.

"Wakatoshi-kun, Wakatoshi-kun,  have a good serve, come on~!"

"Um."

"You can't lose to Aotori-chan!!"

“Aotori serves well.”

"Eh?! Even though we are in the same team, as senior Wakatoshi-kun have to show that he is the strongest!"

"...I am the strongest."

"Yo, yo, yo, bastard!"
Kobayashi Aotori, who was standing in the front row, had dead eyes, and Sakusa directly opposite also had a look of disgust on his face.

Both of them were wondering whether they heard something strange in their ears. Why did it seem that they suddenly switched from the sports channel to the children's channel?

"Bang——!"
A loud noise without warning broke into the ears of the two of them. They both raised their heads in unison, and the figure of a volleyball gradually appeared in their pupils——!
This ball is very high——
very high--
...That's not right.

The two people standing under the net finally noticed something was wrong and frowned strangely.
——How does it feel that the volleyball is right above their heads?
There was no doubt that their feelings were correct, and exactly as they thought, the volleyball was about to hit the net.