47|dives

With roaring explosions one after another, Kobayashi Aotori's simple and crude service exploded on Itachiyama court.

All the balls do not have any complicated technique, they are just the most ordinary, purest, cleanest and unstoppable serve made of the most common proficiency and strength.

After scoring two consecutive points, his serving round ended with Komori still looking unwilling.
Just because this game is over.

"Okay, that's awesome, Aotori!" Goshiki looked excited because he thought that the last two points would be stretched to thirty points like the previous games.
Aotori hooked up his lips, patted the other party's shoulder under his blank gaze, and said in a slightly relaxed voice:
"Don't relax"

After saying that, he walked to a chair aside to rest for a while, leaving the frozen Goshiki standing there in a daze.

"...Gosiki, what's wrong with you (again)?" Ohira looked at him who was dumbfounded and stepped forward helplessly. God knows how he couldn't hold back from saying the word 'again'.

Unexpectedly, the moment Gosiki heard his voice, he woke up as if from a dream. The next moment, he held Ohira's shoulders with shock and looked at him in disbelief:
"Aotori! Aorori he-!"

Seeing Goshiki's incoherent words, Ohira leaned back slightly: "Calm down first, what's Aotori doing?"

Goshiki took a deep breath when he heard this, and then looked seriously at Ohira:
"Aotori actually smiled!"

"......"

Tendo, who was passing by, glanced at the Goshiki with pity. What kind of expression does Aotori usually face him with... he was so shocked just by a smile.

Unaware that he had inadvertently frightened Goshiki, Kobayashi Aotori was sitting on his seat, holding a water bottle with a slightly relaxed expression and taking a sip of water. Ushijima, who was sitting next to him, moved in sync with him.
After a long silence, a steady voice sounded:
"Congratulations."

Kobayashi Aotori paused slightly, and looked at Ushijima beside him in surprise, who was looking straight ahead with an expressionless face, as if he didn't understand what he meant.
...Or is he able to read minds?!!
Truly an ace!!

However, Ushijima said leisurely at the next moment: "Just looking at your expression, it seems that something good has happened."

Kobayashi Aotori's expression went blank for a moment, and then he suddenly burst into laughter. He was indeed Ushijima, slow in some aspects, but quite powerful in some aspects.

He twitched the corners of his mouth, and suddenly his eyebrows relaxed slightly, and a gentle smile appeared on his face. It was filled with relaxation and overflowing joy. His narrow brown eyes were always slightly squinted, but now they were bent.
"Thank you, Wakatoshi-senpai."

Ushijima turned his head to face Kobayashi Aotori's smile, paused for a moment, then said a calm "hmm" the next moment, turned around and drank water as usual.

Ushijima turned his head back, revealing a petrified Goshiki with his mouth wide open.

He was pitiful to witness Aotori's smile alone again.
----
The third game was particularly hot compared to the first two games, and it seemed to be announcing to the audience that the warm-up was over and now was the real battle.
"Bang--!!"