33|libero killer

No matter how embarrassed he is in his heart, Kobayashi Aotori will not bring excess emotions into the game.

...Even if from the beginning, he knew he would lose the game.

He sat in the Shiratorizawa rest area with his legs spread apart and his hands crossed in front of his mouth. He looked at the Inarizaki team opposite who were chatting and laughing with an expressionless face, and took a deep breath.

Calm down and get into game mode--
"Aotori-kun is so handsome!"

"Come on, Aotori-kun, he's looking at me!"

"I love being looked at like trash, wow, wow!"

Kobayashi Aotori's eyes are dead, and his expression is a bit dull. What on earth did he hear?
It's so strange.
It must be an illusion, hahaha.

And what's with that trashy look?!
I just looked back, are you my fan?
Which fan would put a villain filter on their idol?!

He combed two handfuls of dark blue hair and forcibly suppressed the strange emotions in his heart. Anyway, after the game started, there would be no other sounds in his mind except volleyball.

He sighed silently, pulled off the rubber band, and his dark blue mid-length hair immediately spread out. With the rubber band in his mouth, he looked at the Miya brothers talking and laughing opposite, and a war ignited in his heart. Persistent and strong fear.
After all, this is a team that can defeat even Shiratorizawa...

The screams behind him rushed into his mind again. After hearing clearly what they were excited about, he quickly did not hesitate, speeded up the action of arranging his hair, and tied it back with a rubber band three times.

Hearing the disappointed voice behind him, he breathed a sigh of relief.
Fortunately, the girls were sensible. They were just a little excited at first. When everyone started to warm up, they stopped making a fuss. No matter how excited they were, they covered their mouths hard.

Tendo also shed a few drops of sweat and poked his cheek with his finger: "Aotori-chan's fans are really good."

In order not to disturb Aotori, they even suppressed it until their faces turned red, which was worrying. He thought leisurely.

"There's an ambulance outside." Ushijima blinked when he heard this and said in a deep voice.

Tendou was slightly startled, and Yamagata Hayato was also shocked by Ushijima's seriousness and his feet slipped.

...In any case, the original intention of setting up ambulances in Tokyo Stadium was not to rescue fans who fainted due to excessive excitement, right...?

All in all, after the fans stopped yelling, the warm-up went smoothly.
On the other side, in Miyagi Prefecture--

In Karasuno High School, the teenagers from the volleyball club gathered together and looked excitedly at the screen in front of them. The IH national competition was being broadcast live on it.

Takeda sensei had just finished adjusting the screen, and everyone saw a familiar handsome face--

"Oh, Aotori, hahaha, why are you focused on Aotori's face?" Nishinoya was very excited. When he saw this strange shot, he couldn't help but laugh ridiculously.

Everyone looked helplessly at the camera that came from nowhere.
These cameras not only filmed the teenagers' smashes during the warm-up but also occasionally struck the faces of the Kobayashi Aotori and Miya twins, making it difficult not to guess their ulterior motives.

Hinata and Kageyama were walking in the front row, staring intently at the figure with dark blue hair on the screen. The chatter of his teammates around him failed to penetrate his ears. At this moment, it seemed that nothing but Kobayashi was in front of them.