16|his weakness

The sound of 'whoosh' broke through the air, and in Shiratorizawa's volleyball club, a volleyball quickly passed over most of the field, passed through the walls, and hit the court hard.

Kobayashi landed lightly, sweat flowing down his neck and into his clothes, but his hair was tied up in a small knot, which indeed played a good role in preventing the heat.

However, Aotori was not wearing a school uniform today. He was wearing a sleeveless black short-sleeved shirts, and there were fine beads of sweat on his exposed shoulders. The white cropped trousers exposed a section of his calf.

The weather is getting hotter. He can resist the cold, but always easily surrenders to the heat.

"Speaking of which, have you noticed that the Aotori's movement seems to have improved a lot recently?"
Ohira Reon, who was sitting aside, said to the panting Goshiki next to him.

The latter raised his eyebrows and looked at Kobayashi Aotori who was flying freely on the court. Because of Ohira's words, the tired and breathless young man suddenly stood up straight, his burning eyes full of fighting spirit.

Goshiki roared and returned to the court full of ambition again.

"Wow~ Reon is very good at pushing the younger ones~"
Tendou's voice happened to come from behind the dazed Ohira Reon.

He quickly raised his hand and shook it, explaining: "No, I just simply stated a fact. Also, please don't say it so ambiguously."

Tendo laughed and sat casually on the ground, staring at the calm Aotori opposite him with his big eyes, changing the angle little by little, almost rotating his long neck ninety degrees.

His bunny mouth opened and closed, and the words he spat out were light and airy:
"Well... what race is Aotori-chan? Do you know Reon?"

"No, there is no need to ask such a question." A bead of sweat flowed from Ohira Reon's forehead again, but this time it was cold sweat:
"He is a human being, definitely a human being."

Tendo looked at Reon with a suspicious look on his face, and then stared at Aotori closely,
"Huh--?",
with an affirmative look on his face and his big eyes were determined:
"No! Absolutely not! Ordinary humans will definitely can't do such high-intensity training!"

He held his chin in his hand, knowing Aotori's ability in every aspect of volleyball and the time he spent practising each one, but he still looked inquisitive:
"Doesn't he have any weaknesses?"

Ohira Reon has a lot of dark streaks in his head. If he remembers correctly, Tendou should be Aotori's teammate.
He silently mourned for Kobayashi Aotori in his heart.

Kobayashi Aotori, who was already hot and upset, sneezed loudly and waved his hands under Ushijima's concerned gaze, but his heart was pounding.
It's impossible. I won't catch a cold because of the heat.

Therefore, Aotori was very cautious these days, not daring to eat cold or spicy food casually, and even had to drink hot water on a hot day.

And the culprit, Tendo, kept pestering him all day long, completely unaware that the answers to his questions were right in front of him.
----
Mid-may

"Aotori Aotori! The groups for the IH qualifiers are out!"

A familiar voice interrupted Kobayashi Aotori's thoughts about math problems. He raised his head and met Tomoko Ito, who was excitedly holding up her mobile phone.