06|beautiful misunderstanding

The tall young man swiped his meal card and walked past the dining tables, causing frequent glances.

Kobayashi didn't pay attention to these things. In contrast, he cared more about finding a suitable seat, and so not to be approached by acquaintances, nor would he be asked to sit at the same table.

When he raised his eyes, he saw a Tendo waving to him head-on, and Ushijima with an expressionless face sitting opposite him.

Kobayashi Aotori stopped in his tracks, and under the expectant eyes of the other party, he turned around resolutely, ignoring the disappointed "Hey-" behind him, and resolutely walked to the empty corner alone.

Tendo, who was ruthlessly abandoned, leaned on his chin. Although he was talking to Ushijima, his eyes kept staring in the Aotori direction: "~ Wakatoshi-kun~, why didn't Aotori-san come to have lunch with us?"

Ohira Reon, who was eating not far away, and Semi Eita, who was beside him, looked at each other in blank dismay. The answer was silent, and the two of them left the area silently with their plates in hand.

Ushishima Wakatoshi, who was questioned, ate calmly, and answered calmly during the period: "I don't know."

Tendo let out a long "Hey -" and then talked about the plot of the popular TV series. Even though Ushijima Wakatoshi hadn't watched it, the other party still talked about it with great interest.

Kobayashi Aotori spent his lunchtime peacefully...

No, not completely.

He looked at someone in front of him who sat down on his own and raised his eyebrows. Goshiki didn't see anything wrong and sat directly opposite him without any psychological burden.

Kobayashi sighed inwardly as she watched the other party's unconscious movements.

This fool probably feels that he is accompanying him so that he is not alone.

He could only accept the kindness and concentrate on the food in front of him.
"Then, that... how did you achieve that precise service?" Goshiki finished halfway through eating, and finally hesitantly said what he had been wanting to ask.

Kobayashi paused after hearing the words and raised his eyes to look at Goshiki who was a little nervous, his eyes wandering all over the place.

Precise service?

What does this guy mean?

It's just a normal serve... Is he telling a dark joke?

Goshiki noticed Kobayashi's surprised gaze and immediately felt a burning sensation in the base of his ears.

What does this expression mean? Does it mean that such a service is too simple to mention?!

So Goshiki in Kobayashi's eyes suddenly showed a shocked look, and then the whole person lost his colour, turned into a stone, and froze in place.

... Well, forget it.

He touched his nose, and to be honest, until now he still couldn't figure out what these "protagonists" were thinking.