38|lie

Therefore, Kobayashi Aotori, who was originally full of melancholy, thought that no matter what, his teammates would always support him, a transparent player, he slept well and contentedly.

The teammates on the other side felt reassured by Kobayashi Aotori's 'transformation' and also had a good sleep.

A misunderstanding caused the entire Shiratorizawa team to sleep peacefully.
——Ah, by the way, Ushijima Wakatoshi's sleep quality is very good as usual, he doesn't need to rely on anyone.
————
Tokyo Stadium the next day
The four teams that have entered the semi-finals will decide the candidates for the semi-finals here today.
The venue where Kobayashi Aotori is playing is the venue for Shiratorizawa vs. Mujinazaka High.

As the two teams entered, deafening cheers and screams immediately erupted in the venue.
Opposite to the arrogant male voices, there were the most obvious voices of the girls in Kobayashi Aotori's support group.

The evil-minded Tendou asked Aotori to look at them many times, but he was ignored.

Just kidding, if he looked at them, his ears would be very miserable.
The last experience of blood and tears is still vivid in his mind.

"Huh? Aotori, you don't just have female high school fans! You have a big sister who looks good with makeup and has a great figure! There is also a girl over there who looks fierce and has a nose and lip piercing! Ha?! And man!!"

Tendou said loudly, his way of describing it was too attractive, even the people in Shiratorizawa around him couldn't help but follow the words, and they all let out exclamations of appreciation.

Kobayashi Aotori: I can’t hear... I can’t hear...

"Oh my god... they made a banner." Goshiki accidentally sighed at this moment, which contained the emotions of envy, jealousy and hatred:

"What is it written...? 'Fly, the majestic and arrogant eagle'? Hiss... it's so charismatic and profound!" he said in shock.

——Hibari Kyoya, who is surrounded by a group of girls, wears glasses, is dressed plainly, and is not wearing Fukurodani's school uniform. He is the culprit of the content of this banner.

He can't hide his good looks even though he is bookish, but at this moment, the girls around him regard him as a 'good sister' who is willing to support Kobayashi Aotori with them and is different from a group of stinky men who avoid them like they are dragons and tigers.

Unfortunately, Kobayashi Aotori is one of those 'stinky men' who are afraid of them.

Aotori took a deep breath and pretended that he didn't hear Goshiki shouting. Even the other players heard the sound and looked over... wuwu.

I don’t understand it at all! Haha, what, what eagle?

There are also those bold adjectives. This is not writing poetry. Haha, who are you talking about?
It’s so strange.
It has nothing to do with me!
……Hello--! !
Why on earth would you give such a cool slogan to a useless person like me?

With no expression on his face but tears in his heart, he played a ball silently and then went away from the crowd again to do some stretching and warming up alone.

"Goshiki, Aotori finally warmed up with us after a while, but you annoyed him and made him run away again." Shirabu's eyes were filled with undisguised disgust.

Goshiki was shocked and shouted, "What an outrageous statement!",
but Shirabu's eyes were filled with disgust. The death stare stuck in his throat.

Tendou on the side looked at Shirabu's serious expression, although he was still a little reluctant, but...
Sure enough, we still need to train harder, right?