32|save me

Several people moved into the room that Shiratorizawa had reserved. Kobayashi Aotori put one hand in his pocket and carried a bag on one shoulder. The other hand held Shiratorizawa's uniform jacket and yawned lazily.

He originally thought that after watching the game, Goshiki's nervousness would calm down and he would be able to sleep for a while.

...Who knew that these guys watched one show after another until they reached Tokyo?
What a bunch of energetic guys.

Standing in front of everyone, listening to the voices in his ears talking about which game the Aotori performed better just now, he sighed helplessly, straightened his dark blue hair under his baseball cap, and checked in with everyone hotel.

He and Tendo were assigned to a room.
It's not a personal selection, it's a pure drawing of lots.

Hmm... otherwise Kobayashi Aotori would have chosen the quiet Hayato Yamagata and Taichi Kawanishi, or Shion Ohira anyway.

Feeling Tendou's piercing eyes and the slightly raised corners of his lips. He didn't want Tendou to find any idea to pass the time with him, so he simply chose to copy the pictures of notes sent by Ito.

After a long time, when he put down his pen, Tentou beside him seemed to have finished taking a shower and dried his hair to get ready for sleep.

He turned his head slightly and suddenly saw the other person's red hair hanging down. His eyes froze for a few seconds.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Tendo tilted his head, his red hair lying smoothly on his face, except for a few stray hairs on the top of his head. There is a smile on the raised corners of the eyes, and the rabbit's mouth is slightly pursed, smiling.

"...Ahem. It's okay." He waved his hand, turned around and entered the bathroom with toiletries.

So, why do some people don't look like themself with different hairstyles?!
He roared inwardly.

Tendo looked at Kobayashi Aotori who staggered into the bathroom, tilted his head, and a question mark slowly appeared above his head.

After a long time, Kobayashi Aotori walked out of the bathroom with hot steam still coming out of his body. He casually moved his dark blue hair from his forehead. It seemed that because he was wet and had the length of medium-long hair, it all lay on his shoulder.

As soon as he went out, what he saw was Tendou sitting obediently on the bed, facing the bathroom door, tilting his head and looking at him.

Aotori slowly raised a question mark in his heart, but his expression did not change. He walked aside calmly, turned on the hair dryer and started to dry his hair.

Even with the sound of the hair dryer roaring in his ears, Aotori still couldn't ignore the hot gaze behind him.

If I remember correctly, when I was changing clothes in the Shiratorizawa lounge, because there were only men in the room, I changed my clothes naturally in front of everyone——

If his guess was correct, Tendou must have been staring at him closely at that time.

……Um……

He took a moment to look down at his current attire——

Only a bath towel was wrapped around the whole body. The muscles in the upper body were not very exaggerated, but they were still very strong. This was one of the reasons why Aotori said before that this body was healthier than his previous life.

But now...

Ushijima Wakatoshi, please save me!
————

Of course, he was joking. Although Tendou sometimes acted exaggeratedly, it was not to the point of crossing the line.