07|i like volleyball the most

Shoes rubbed against the ground violently, the young man stared fixedly at the ball in front of him and jumped into the air--

There was a violent roar, and the volleyball seemed to get a boost, and it flew towards the high wall opposite behind the net.

Tendo eyes were like snakes, staring at the trajectory of the ball, and jumped without hesitation--
I guessed it!

But just like that, the volleyball broke through the defence line of Tendo's palm in an instant without mercy and landed heavily on the court behind him.

He held hands and let out a groan, although only Ushijima and Goshiki were successfully deceived, and looked at him worriedly.

"If waka-kun is a cannon, the Aotori is completely explosive! It exploded directly on the block."
Tendo put one hand on his hip, pretending to be dissatisfied and staring at Kobayashi who was facing him with a normal expression:
"The ball can be stopped, but the dynamite has exploded, How can we stop it!"

Everyone was accustomed to Tendo's weird metaphors. Only Kobayashi was slightly taken aback when he heard the word 'dynamite', then frowned in confusion:
"Why dynamite?"

"Um?"
Shirabu next to him didn't seem to expect that Kobayashi would pick up what seemed to be a spoof and unexpectedly made a nasal sound.

Tendo stretched out a finger, and said firmly: "Yeah, because the ball of Aotori is like an ignited powder keg, both terrifying and huge in scope."

"Normally speaking, a normal person would concentrate on the volleyball itself like Wakatoshi-kun, and only then would he send out a smash like a 'cannon', but Aotori is different."
Tendo shook his finger, He held his head high and said:
"Aotori's volleyball is super tricky! It contains explosives that may burst out with great power at any time, and it may be just an ordinary barrel when it is not ignited. It is impossible to guess!"

"Besides, the hitting point is always scattered like dynamite. The position is too tricky! It's like saying, 'Want to catch my spike? I'll gives you five type of shots!' It's the same thing!"

The people around watched Tendo strangely imitate Kobayashi's face and only thought it was funny, but the person being imitated didn't even remember that he had made such an expression.

--If Kobayashi Aotori looked in the mirror more, some social problems that bothered him would probably be solved.
But now he blinked and tilted his head, and the dull hair on the top of the dark blue head was tilted.

Just now... did Tendo rap? What kind of dynamite bomb... I don't understand it at all!
...Well, forget it, it's just a nickname, and he is just called that by Hinata alone.

At this time, Kobayashi Aotori didn't know how widely this title would spread.
But that's all for later.

"Huh-?"
Tendo on the opposite side of the net suddenly narrowed his eyes, and Ushijima Wakatoshi looked at him in confusion, only to see Tendo jump suddenly, grabbed the net in front of him, and his face attached to it:
"Huh? Why is Aotori-kun so curious about this name? Could it be... someone called you that before?"

Kobayashi raised his eyebrows, moved to position indifferently, kept his eyes on the ball, watched Ohira Reon hit the ball hard to the opposite side, and said indifferently:
"It's nothing, it's just being evaluated like this by a person from Karasuno."