40|reliable

Wakatsu Kiryu, who collided head-on with Kobayashi Aotori, was undoubtedly the one who felt it most deeply.

He clearly felt the overwhelming momentum and pressure. To be honest, he failed to break through that high wall in the end, and it still stood there tenaciously.
And he just got points based on the rules.
This duel- he should have lost.
----
The first game is over, and the result makes Aotori feel both surprised and reasonable.

Shiratorizawa won 25:23. There was no extra round, and the score was anxious to a certain extent. Shiratorizawa has maintained the two advantages that Kobayashi Aotori gained at the beginning. During this period, there were times when Mujinazaka High School was about to catch up only--
Kobayashi Aotori officially blocked Kiryu's smash at that time.

Rintaro suna, who was in the audience, finally couldn't calm down anymore. He stood up suddenly, his narrow eyes widened, and the shock was completely written on his face.

Under the stunned eyes of his teammates, he regained his composure and slowly sat back on the chair, as if nothing had happened.

...he have to contact him, must contact him, immediately after the IH is over!

While the whole audience was cheering and screaming, Aotori's hand was still in pain even now.

It wasn't the numbing pain that just happened when facing Aoba Johsai, but the excruciating and continuous pain! ! Both his fingertips and joints were hit hard by the volleyball from the front. The pain was really excruciating.

Aotori thought of the lessons he learned from the games in his previous life. He never expected that even if he lived another life, he would still be tortured by volleyball.

However, except for this episode, this game was still going smooth as normal for Shiratorizawa.
Normal anxiousness, normal winning by two points in the final period.
"......This guy!!"

Usuri stared at Kobayashi Aotori's back and almost gritted his teeth. In addition, Tendou added fuel to the fire. He thought that his tolerance was strong, but how could there be such a guy who was so good at ridiculing? ah?

Goshiki looked at Kobayashi Aotori's back with emotion. Every time Aotori's serve seemed to boost his morale, there was no doubt that almost every time he scored consecutively, Shiratorizawa always had a chance to recover.

Even if they are behind by a few points, as long as the next person to serve is Kobayashi Aotori, the point difference will not be a problem.

Tendo's thoughts were somewhat different from Goshiki's focus. What he was thinking was that after Kobayashi Aotori actually stopped Kiryu's spike, the opponent's momentum obviously changed greatly.

Aotori-chan's guess was absolutely correct. Kiryu put too much pressure on himself, which would cause his mentality to suffer a heavy blow if his spike is not success.
Hmm...too responsible.

He sat on a chair, holding his chin with one hand, and looked at Kiryu, who was panting across from him, and then turned to look at their ace, Ushijima Wakatoshi.

Ushijima Wakatoshi, who was drinking water, looked at Tendou in confusion:?
"I was thinking that Aotori blocked the opponent's ace in the last round. Will our ace encounter the same situation?"

He smiled with narrowed eyes.
After hearing this, Ushijima Wakatoshi put down the water bottle seriously and turned to look at Kobayashi Aotori, who was expressionless even though he was a little tired, and showed a calm expression as always--

The other party's eyebrows were still slightly raised, maintaining the same cynical expression as before, but the sweat on his forehead showed that he was not so relaxed.