49|have you asked me?

A BBQ restaurant in Tokyo Kobayashi Aotori was sitting on the tatami. Although he was still a little uncomfortable with it, he still understood the principle of doing as the Romans do.

Kobayashi Aotori is wearing regular clothes, a white T-shirt and a black baseball jersey on the upper body, and black trousers on the lower body. His baseball cap is hanging on the hanger beside him.
A volleyball player wears clothes named after 'baseball', which is quite funny.

His dark blue mid-length hair was tied back, but this time the hair tie had a championship medal.

Facing such a powerful Itachiyama, it would be false to say that he is not afraid. After all, until now, he has positioned himself as just an ordinary amateur who 'understands volleyball'.
Now he just relies on many years of experience in his previous life to 'bully' this group of teenagers. Ah, it's possible that he won't be able to defeat them.
But fortunately, now he——
——Not alone.

He held his chin with one hand and narrowed his narrow eyes slightly in comfort, looking at the noisy teammates opposite. Although it was a private room, it was still too noisy.
If it weren't for the lack of drinks, he would have thought that he was dreaming back to the life of socializing after work in his previous life.

But this is Japan after all. People under the age of 20 are not allowed to drink.
Kobayashi Aotori himself does not hate drinking. He enjoys the feeling of being tipsy. But later on, when he had more social activities, it became difficult for him to pursue the state of being tipsy when he drinks alone.

"Aotori-chan~!"
A familiar voice sounded from behind, and Aotori's brows were filled with helplessness. The next moment, a 1.8-meter-tall man hugged his shoulders, leaned on his back, and tilted his head to look at him with a smile:
"Aotori-chan looks super-mature! Could it be that you want to go to Coach Washijo's table?"

Aotori's expression froze. He silently threw down Tendou's arm on his shoulder. In the other's artificial "Eh--" voice, he silently moved to the side. Tendou managed to squeeze in between him and Ushijima as he wished.
——he doesn’t know since when Kobayashi Aotori has gradually become accustomed to the formation of being forcibly pulled over by Tendo and sandwiching Tendo with Ushijima. He feels that he has been teased, but there is no evidence.

Shiratorizawa's final exams are slightly earlier than other schools, so while students from other schools are still preparing for the finals, Kobayashi Aotori has already had a relaxing and happy summer vacation.

Although it's summer vacation now, Washijo Takumi still wants to take all the members back to Shiratorizawa for training. Kobayashi Aotori has no objection to training with his teammates. On the contrary, he is very willing.

But at the same time, he couldn't resist the scorching sun.
Regarding the fact that Ito's mother took Ito to a foreign beach for vacation, Kobayashi Aotori was sad.
And his parents in this life are simply emotionless payment machines. Only when he receives the information about being paid every month, can he briefly feel that he has become a 'son'.

Kobayashi Aotori is leaning against the corner. It's not that he can't blend in this time. Ah, although there is some reason for this, it's more because Aotori believes that this position can give people a strong sense of security.
As expected, the party corner is the happy home of a social-phobic person like him.

His cell phone rang suddenly. He originally thought it was another payment message from his parents. When he saw the name on it, Aotori was stunned for a moment.