44|hunting eagle

This time, Ushijima Wakatoshi didn't know if he had run out of good luck in the previous games. Itachiyama got the right to serve first.

Standing behind the service line, Sakusa held a volleyball in both hands. His mentality was not affected by the large number of audience was watching. He held the volleyball in his hands and looked at the opponent's court with an expressionless face.

...The figure with dark blue hair has such a strong presence. Sakusa had already had an idea, and could not help but narrow his eyes slightly.

He threw the ball high and then sent the ball hard at a weird angle. With a loud noise, the volleyball came straight towards the Shiratorizawa Stadium at a tricky angle——
"Snapped!"

As the volleyball made a crisp sound when his palm touched it, the commentator's excited voice sounded at the same time: (It's here! A serve from such a tricky angle! I wonder if the Shiratorizawa players can... oh oh oh!!)

The reason why the commentator made a sound of great shock was that a white and purple figure flashed past Shiratorizawa court, and it moved while the volleyball was still spinning at high speed in the air——!

Kobayashi Aotori stared intently at the volleyball at a tricky angle. For some reason, he always felt inexplicably familiar with the volleyball at this angle!

Like...
... Just like those balls that I had served hundreds of times in the training room alone!
It seems like he can tell where the ball ends up at just one glance!

So, under everyone's shocked eyes, Kobayashi Aotori accurately arrived at an open space, and when the volleyball was about to hit the ground, it suddenly rotated in an arc, and fell into his arms without missing a beat -

"Bang!"

"W-what?"
Even Sakusa was shocked at this moment.

It would be fine if it was just a simple serve being received, but this guy, this guy seems to be able to predict the future and knows exactly where the ball will land.

Komori looked at the ball being saved easily, blinked his eyes quickly, and a thought instantly came to his mind——
It seems that the Sakusa has been studied thoroughly by Mr. Dynamite.

Shirabu nerves on the other side were tense instantly. Now they had no time to think about the reason for catching the ball, just because the ball had already flown in front of them——!

He threw the ball high into the air without hesitation. Ushijima, who was on the right wing, jumped up and smashed the ball without any hesitation as if he completely believed that the ball would reach his hands, and as if he didn't see the blocker on the opposite side - —

"Bang——!!"

The ball lands on the Itachiyama side, followed by the commentator's excited shouts.

"Ah... I'm sorry, I was just watching Aotori..." Motoya Komori apologized, rubbing his head, faced Sakusa's disgusted look, and immediately lowered his head in hurt.

But...how did that guy do it?
Looking at the expressionless Kobayashi Aotori who was being loudly praised by Tendo across from him, the other person seemed to be unfazed by his move.
It’s really irritating.