14|bastard

"Aotori——! You bastard——!!"

Shirabu, who was standing next to Kobayashi Aotori, was so frightened by the angry voice of coach Washijo that his face froze. Kobayashi Aotori coughed lightly. Did he get scolded? But it doesn't matter, my acting skills are very good!

No one can tell that I did it on purpose!

If everyone could hear Kobayashi Aotori’s inner voice, they would definitely complain to him:

Is this crappy acting good?

So, before Kobayashi Aotori realized it, his character had already been finalized——

A guy who is good at high-level sarcasm and is full of bad schemes, a pro at driving people mad.

Whether Kobayashi Aotori was mocking or something else, it is something that needs to be discussed after the game.

Including the anger level at this time coach Washijo, who had a dark face, did not rush through the court and give Kobayashi Aotori a beating only because of the teacher advisor's desperate obstruction.

And now, the game continues. Although they didn't want to admit it, Kobayashi Aotori's weird 'dynamite' finally stopped, and the players in Aoba Johsai breathed a sigh of relief quietly.

The position has changed unknowingly. Kobayashi is standing on the side, half squatting. Although his brown eyes are a little blurry, if you look carefully, you can see that these eyes are always staring at the movement of the volleyball. Not deviated.

And Oikawa Tooru is this 'observation object'.

He stood under the net, his eyes rolling, and he instantly observed the position and pace of everyone around him.

"Iwa-chan!" He whispered. As soon as Iwaizumi, who was standing on the side, heard the call, his sharp eyes scanned the positions of everyone on the opposite court.

Ushijima Wakatoshi will not participate in the defence...this is a good opportunity!

He made a quick move, aimed at the opponent's court, and swung hard——

"Boom!"

The volleyball barely missed Yamagata Hayato's fingertips and hit the ground.

Yamagata Hayato cursed, quickly got up, and stood back up in his position.

Aoba Johsai have regain their confidence to win, but Oikawa Toru's eyes were still lingering on Kobayashi Aotori.

Just now... he must have restrained himself from moving, otherwise, with his concentration, he would probably stand in front of Iwa-chan before Yamagata Hayato.

He didn't know what Oikawa was thinking. Kobayashi Aotori really couldn't catch up just now. He looked down at the palm of his hand.

Hmm... If it were Hinata Shoyo, with his speed and jumping ability, he would be able to catch up.

Ha, he is the protagonist after all. He turned back to his seat.

He glanced at the scoreboard next to him, 12:8.

The next game was normal. Ushijima's nickname of 'Cannon' was not for nothing. His offence was unstoppable. His volleyball 'etiquette' was worse than that of Kobayashi Aotori, who knew how to give up some of the ball.