37|Tendou-sensei class

"H-I'm sorry...can you help me find my glasses?" His helpless voice made Aotori shrink his neck, and he quickly responded, immediately picked up the glasses that had flown far away, and handed them to him again. He tidied up the things on the ground and returned them to his arms.

He doesn't know if it was an illusion, but the moment the man opposite put on his glasses, his bookishness suddenly took over, and his handsomeness was instantly replaced by elegance.

While Aotori was still making crazy comments about others in his heart, the young man opposite had just put on his glasses, breathed a sigh of relief and was about to say thank you. The next moment his eyes changed drastically, as if he had seen an evil ghost and was astonished:
"Thank you... Aotori-san?!!"

Kobayashi Aotori, who was suddenly called upon, was confused. The next moment, an idea flashed in his mind. He suddenly remembered the bespectacled young man he had just seen in the audience, and he also looked surprised:
"Are you the one who just watched the game?"

The young man was recognized and became even more nervous for a moment. He nodded quickly, his lowered eyebrows looked very gentle. He paused for two seconds, and then as if he suddenly remembered something, he immediately rummaged through the miscellaneous things in his arms to look for them.

Under Aotori's puzzled gaze, he slowly took out a small notebook and a black gel pen, lowered his head slightly, and handed the pen timidly:
"Well, um... I'm your fan, can you sign it for me?"
......
............
ha--? my fans? !

This guy with such superior facial features and temperament said in a voice that was better than the voice actor, he is my fan?!
Did I hear it wrong?

Aotori looked at the increasingly nervous young man blankly. The long silence seemed to make the other party mistake it for rejection. His eyes dimmed and he slowly retracted his hand:
", sorry, I was abrupt..."

"...Ah, okay."

Aotori took over the pen under the surprised eyes of the young man and wrote his name with some embarrassment. It seemed that it was because this was the first time in his life that he had difficulty writing.
Glancing at the pen in his hand accidentally, he paused, and the movement of capping the pen became much gentler involuntarily.

...Just because the price of this pen is enough for his living expenses for one month.

Sure enough, a guy with such a temperament is a rich young master!!

With a heavy heart, Aotori handed back the pen with both hands.
This guy who is like the protagonist is good at everything, but it's a pity that he doesn't have a very good vision, so he idolizes passersby like me, who can only live with his face.

Wait...if the rich young master is his fan, is he a face-controller?
Aotori suddenly felt that he was in danger.

He didn't realize that when he was signing for the other party, the young man looked around guiltily as if he was afraid that someone would see his actions.

Not knowing what kind of image he had in the eyes of his idol, the gentle smile on the young man's face was a bit sincere when he took the autograph, and his eyes were slightly narrowed with a hint of joy.

As if he suddenly remembered something, he said "Ah", and then left in a panic. Before leaving, he reluctantly glanced at Aotori, with a smile on his gentle brows:
"Thank you for your signature. I have something else to do and I'll leave first!...T-um, my name is Hibari Kyoya!"
After saying that, he ran away in a hurry.

The dazed Kobayashi Aotori stood there, slapped his face, shook his head and continued to join Tomoko Ito.
By the way - the opponent for tomorrow's next game has been decided?