10|dynamite and grand king

Shiratorizawa
Volleyball club break time

Goshiki and others sat panting on the chairs, stretching their legs lazily forward. Every time they trained, they had the illusion that their legs were about to become useless.

"Hey, the bandage Aotori-chan used today is for medical purposes, right?"

Tendou squatted on the ground, turned to look at Goshiki, who had just faced off against Kobayashi Aotori's serve, and said with a smile:
"Even if he's injured, he can knock Goshiki down with just one ball~!"
"Oh, oh, oh, you obviously said that you want to compete with others for the identity of the ace? But..."

It was obviously because he cared about Kobayashi Aotori, but Tendou couldn't help but tease Goshiki, who always had interesting reactions.

Goshiki immediately blushed and suffocated. He stood up with his head flew up in anger: "Tendo-senpai!!"
"That, that's because... because the position of the Aotori's serve is too tricky!"

Seeing the shameful and angry Goshiki's feeble defence, Tendo was satisfied and squinted his eyes,
"That's right, every time Aotori-chan serves the ball, people mistakenly think it's going to go out of bounds, but if you let it go, it will It’s firmly within the bounds~”

Ushijima Wakatoshi took a sip of water and nodded in agreement:
"Yes, Aotori's serve is very superb."

"Eh - Wakatoshi-kun, did you admit it?" Tendo came closer and put his face close to Ushijima.

Ushijima didn't dodge, he just sat there, talking about Kobayashi Aotori's service with an expression as if he were discussing national affairs
"Obviously the sound when it lands is ordinary, but if you catch it with your hands, the force will be inexplicably huge. .”

"Aotori's ball is like a superpower."
Ushijima bowed slightly and spoke.

Shirabu twitched the corner of his mouth, even the invincible Ushijima said this... He must never catch Kobayashi Aotori's serve with his hands in the future.

"Wow~~ Super high evaluation!"
Tendo shouted exaggeratedly, and Eita also nodded seriously. The biggest victim, Hayato Yamagata, a libero, fell to the ground exhausted physically and mentally, unable to do anything, express an opinion.

"If that's the case, doesn't Aotori-chan already have the strength of a super~~ ace!"
Tendou winked, "Wakutoshi-kun, please be careful~~"

"Yes." Ushijima Wakatoshi's face became more serious, and the dark purple temperament behind him almost solidified,
"I will win."

Goshiki also nodded seriously and looked sharply at Kobayashi Aotori, who was sitting quietly on the ground.
"...I said that-."
The protagonist of the topic took a sip of water and said, "I'm still here. After all, I just need to rest. Why are you sitting next to me for no reason?"

There are obviously more chairs in the middle of the stadium! Why are you huddled in a corner with me?
And why should I sit underground and be surrounded by you? !
Obviously, because of the previous lessons, I had already taken the initiative to find a corner, but now everyone is sitting in a circle around me! !

"Also...when did I say I wanted to be an ace..."

Kobayashi Aotori lowered his head with a dark face, holding the water bottle with a little force,
"You said you can't win, I remember..."