15|the cat and the crow

Aotori didn't forget the agreement he made with a certain orange head, so he planned to finish today's training as quickly as possible.

Although this kind of thing is only a slight burden to him, it has a completely different meaning to his setter.

Regardless of what the other party was thinking, just the ferocious look in his eyes that could kill someone already made Semi Eita, who was just passing by, shed cold sweat on his forehead.

Even after Kobayashi Aotori finished his training for the day in the morning, the atmosphere in Shiratorizawa was still very stagnant, and even the most talkative Goshiki were silent.

Um?
What's wrong with everyone?

Ah, they must all be stepping up their training. Aotori blinked and realized that he was the only one that had nothing to do. After completing today's training, he said hello to the consultant teacher and left.

Not long after, Ushijima, who was taking a break, did not see Kobayashi Aotori, and looked at Ohira Reon next to him with confusion:
"Where's Aotori?"

Ohira Reon wiped his sweat,
"Ah, he just finished individual training and asked for leave from the coach."
He thought for a moment and said casually:
"Maybe he is going to rest? Today is the weekend after all."

"impossible."

Shirabu spoke silently, his eyes showing no mercy.
"That guy relies on training to replenish his physiological functions. Our initial guess is that he is a new species."

"We have to report him to the government..."

"Stop adding weird settings to Aotori, Kenjiro! And he is our junior!!"
----
At this moment, Aotori is wearing a white shirt on his upper body, black loose trousers on his lower body, and a pair of black sneakers on his feet, complete with a baseball cap on his head. His short dark blue hair is tied into a small bun at the back with a sunflower hair rope. Half of the face is hidden behind the hat.
He looked down at his phone at this time, and he was indeed on a 'date'.

He has an 'appointment' requested from a boy.

Looking at the various emoticons sent by the other party in the chat box with Hinata, and looking at his own dry words, well... I feel like I have suddenly become inhumane.

Following the navigation, Kobayashi Aotori looked up and saw the shadow of Karasuno High School.

Yes, Kobayashi Aotori came to watch the Karasuno VS Nekoma game, the first garbage dump battle between crow and cat after many years.

Kobayashi Aotori doesn't want to come into contact with the 'protagonists', but the situation is different now. Instead of having to compete in a game, he can watch the protagonists play volleyball up close. Why not?

He lowered his head and pinched his knuckles. The knuckles were wrapped in bandages, which made him smell like medicine.

The taste is different from the medicine in the previous life. It is more pungent than that. It's like putting a sign on your head that says 'I'm injured'.
However, Kobayashi Aotori didn't pay much attention to it. Since the 'two-dimensional condition' could not reduce the pain, the protagonists must have gotten used to this smell.

At this time, Kobayashi Aotori forgot the argument that he had always insisted on, 'I am different from the protagonist'.

Perhaps because of the weekend, he walked into the campus without anyone noticing, and followed Hinata's description on the phone, looking for the famous Karasuno Volleyball Club.
----
On the other side, the competition between Karasuno and Nekoma had already begun. Daichi Sawamura watched Hinata Shoyo look at the door from time to time, and finally couldn't help but ask:
"Hinata, what are you looking at?"