13|best actor

I am Kobayashi Aotori. Currently Shiratorizawa's middle blocker.

At this moment on a training match with Aoba Johsai.

Because the force of the previous ball was not enough, I deliberately increased the force of my serve this time. I thought it would go out of bounds, but the kind-hearted libero on the opposite side caught my service.

But at the same time, the ball accidentally knocked over the opponent's libero.

Now the players on the opposite side are staring at me with 'terrifying' eyes, What should I do?
————
"...Wow, that's too much, Aotori-chan." Tendo's voice was particularly obvious in the silent arena, "The force of the ball just now was too strong, it exposed your evil schemes~"

Schemes? Kobayashi Aotori looked at Tendo with what he thought was puzzlement but was actually an indifferent look, and the other party gave a mysterious smile of understanding.

Tendo smiled, looked at the cold-faced Iwaizumi on the other side, and said slowly: "Deliberately use the soft version of your special move to press the ball, making the opponent mistakenly think that your ball only looks like it will go out of bounds, but in fact, it will most likely press the line"

"After that, calculated that the opponent would definitely receive the next ball, so you served the real super explosive out-of-bounds version that looked like the previous service, which made the opponent flip over and severely suppressed the opponent's confidence Oh~~"

"And it's very consistent with the setting that he likes to 'bully' liberos in the opposite team~"

Tendo pretended to be cute and raised a finger to tap his chin, "But Aotori-chan's acting skills are so bad~ With such a hard shot, everyone immediately realized that you did it on purpose, not accidentally!"

Kobayashi Aotori blinked his eyes blankly, not knowing at all what Tendo was talking about, whether it was true or false, and why was the gaze looking at me even more terrifying?

Are you fanning the flames?!

Shirabu noticed the way Aotori looked at Tendo, his dead eyes drooped, and he wiped his sweat, "Senior Tendo, as far as I know, not many people are aware of Aotori's plan, but after you reminded them, they started to pick up on all your point"

"Huh - so that's what it is."

What? 
What a plan! 
What did you notice? 
How do you guys do riddles when you talk? 
Going around and around is super unfriendly to me, a player who just travelled through time a few days ago and learned Japanese in a second!!
Aotori screamed silently. Facing the dagger-like gazes of every one of Aoba Johsai he could only turn erratically, not daring to meet anyone's gaze.

Oikawa's eyes narrowed. He looked at the defeated expression of Watari who was being helped up, and suddenly smiled. It was just an upset face with a smile. No matter who saw it, he knew that his mood could never be described as good.
"Haha, ha, you are worthy of being called 'Mr. Dynamite'..."
He whispered word by word to himself, "What a 'genius' that makes people angry."

Oikawa noticed that Kobayashi Aotori's eyes were always lightly glanced at all of them.

Iwaizumi narrowed his eyes, and there was a black energy behind him that was almost solidified.