36|whimsical thought

"Bang——!"

The loud noise shook the stadium, and the huge waves stimulated everyone's ears. The girl in the front row had her bangs flying high, and her twinkling eyes were filled with uncontrollable excitement.

"Ha ha……"
Everyone bowed slightly, with sweat flowing down their cheeks, and their hands resting on their knees, looking exhausted.

Kobayashi Aotori lost his physical strength particularly quickly. It seems that the amount of calculations and concentration required for thinking have doubled his energy usage compared to before, and his physical strength is also rapidly draining away.

He is already thinking about improving his physical strength after IH.

Coach Washijo, who was off the court, watched Kobayashi Aotori dive out to save the volleyball and quickly stand up, ready to launch an attack at any time. He exhaled a heavy breath and his eyes became deeper.

He suddenly twitched the corner of his mouth, watching Aotori save and score regardless of his image, and the sound of the audience's intake of breath rang in his ears.

At the same time, what came to his mind was the perfunctory attitude of Kobayashi Aotori when dealing with the ball that could be saved in junior high school, which formed a strong contrast with the focused gaze at this time.

Well, the harvest this time is not that small. Even if they lost, Shiratorizawa's trip to Tokyo was still worth the price of admission.

...This serious look is much more handsome than the unruly expression before.

Coach Washijo twitched his lips, but unfortunately, the teacher advisor had already focused all his attention on the group of teenagers jumping on the court and had no energy to pay attention to the unusualness of the coach.

Everyone watched the game with anxiety. Different from the struggle in the late stages of the previous game, everyone this time tried their best.

Kobayashi Aotori on the court did not know the satisfied look that coach Washijo Takumi looked at him. He was focused on the court at this moment, and his brown eyes reflected the shape of the volleyball.

The figure of Ushijima Wakatoshi whizzed past and jumped up from behind him. In Rintaro Suna's narrowed pupils, Kobayashi Aotori who was originally facing him quickly moved aside, and Ushijima Wakatoshi was coming towards him. A blow like a heavy cannon——

"Bang——!!"

Commentator A was so excited that he almost wanted to stand up: (Score! The cooperation between Shiratorizawa Kobayashi and Ushijima's players is simply superb! Shiratorizawa scores another point!)

Commentator B was equally excited. The anxious match was accompanied by the commentator's ups and downs. Everyone was watching the game on the court intently.

With the crisp sound of "pop", Yamagata Hayato could barely catch Atsumu's tricky serve, and the ball quickly flew to the side. He gritted his teeth and said: "...Damn it!"

However, before he finished speaking, a purple-white figure flashed past. Aotori narrowed his right eye slightly, took a leap, stretched out his arms and lifted the ball high -!

The audience on the field was breathless again. A little girl in the front row stared blankly at the scene on the field. After a moment, she murmured:

"well……"

"So handsome!".

Opposite him, Atsumu's eyes followed the volleyball flying high. The pressure Shiratorizawa put on him was immense, and there was a line of sweat dripping down his expressionless face.