34|caterpillar

The result of the service just now was that Akagi, who had lost a point, had a stiff expression and trembling fingers. He was surrounded by the Inarizaki players in the centre and cared about him. He just replied 'I'm fine' in despair.

On the other side, Tendou's eyes were bright and he shouted, "full power ball! Wakatoshi-kun, did you just see it? Did you see it?!"

Ushijima Wakatoshi, who was asked, said a faint "Yes", the amazement and appreciation in his eyes were completely unstoppable, and maybe there was some hidden joy.

--Such a player chose to come to Shiratorizawa.

Unlike Oikawa Tooru, he couldn't figure out why the other party was so resistant to Shiratorizawa.

Oikawa Tooru: Huh? I won't go even if I die! !

The teacher advisor outside the court breathed a sigh of relief. He had just said so many words so quickly in a hurry that his tongue was almost tied.
No, but! The move just now was also the first time they saw Aotori use it.

It turns out that he was still slowly getting stronger without them knowing.

Coach Washijo on the side relaxed his arms and relaxed a little, and a smile slowly appeared on his face without anyone noticing.

Keep making progress, keep surpassing, and keep creating miracles.

Is this why you dare to disobey my instruction so that you can always do whatever you want on the court?

Kobayashi Aotori:? When did I disobey you? I don't even dare to say a word!

"Ahem, but... wasn't the look and expression of Aotori just now a bit too much? I remember that he rarely made such a ferocious expression after entering high school, right?"

The teacher advisor coughed lightly and said sincerely. After all, after high school, this person became better at using the slightly friendly but still lethal 'I'm weak and you're strong' style of taunting.

Coach Washijo chuckled lightly, crossed his arms, and said with some approval in his eyes: "Whether it was just now or in the past, who is the person that Aotori most likes to target with his serve?"

"...the other team's libero?"

He chuckled, "So, what is his purpose?"

"It will damage the opponent's libero mentality in this game and destroy the opponent's defence at the start... ah."

Seeing the teacher advisor's sudden realization, he said slowly in a slightly hoarse voice: "Sometimes -"

"--eyes are also a weapon."

And Kobayashi Aotori, who seemed to have become a god in everyone's hearts, stepped to the ground when the sound of the ball from the opposite side erupted, but his heart immediately became weak.

Oops! For a moment, the pressure was too high and too much force was used!
It seemed like this was the first time I had ever fired such a powerful service.

Because he was too nervous, he seemed to be aiming at Libero on the opposite side without realizing it, Aotori panicked and was at a loss. He accidentally used the maximum strength of his body...

Wuwuwu, Bakaotori you are playing, not killing!

And because everything is normal until he touches the ball, the angle is still the most common service.

However, due to excessive mental pressure in the middle, he used too much force. Without paying attention, Kobayashi Aotori used the 'full power ball' that Tendou just said.