19|thick filter

Hearing the rapid sound of volleyball in his ears, he got his wish and saw the surprised expression on Ito's face like everyone else when he saw the super quick attack.

Hmm... This inexplicable feeling, as if my child has been recognized, is really strange.

Probably because I have witnessed Karasuno's growth step by step, I feel so empathetic to their progress now...

...What empathy!

I as the background character think that I understand the protagonist's feelings?!
It's crazy!

Kobayashi Aotori quickly shook off this 'unrealistic' idea in his mind and quickly left the venue.

Now that the observation has been completed, let's go back to Shiratorizawa.

I have a game tonight.

The next game was exactly as he imagined in his mind. Karasuno won easily, and Tokonami also used their full strength.

Standing at the door of Shiratorizawa Lounge, Kobayashi Aotori turned into the lounge, opened the door, and met Tendou's weird-looking face and rabbit mouth.
--And that strange expression.

The oncoming critical blow made him close his eyes for a moment, his short dark blue hair was irritated, and a piece of rebellious hair came out from under the baseball cap.

"Tendo, you scared Aotori." Ushijima's calm voice sounded from behind.

Kobayashi Aotori looked at Tendou expressionlessly and walked around while the other person said
"Eh-really?",
walked inside, and he took off his shirt without any intention of shying away.

On the contrary, different from the previous life, no one's eyes would fall on 'background character'-
Why are you all looking at me?

Kobayashi Aotori, who was naked, suddenly felt the extremely hot eyes on his back. He turned around in surprise, only to meet several pairs of eyes looking at him intently.

Is it weird and impolite for players in Japan to change clothes directly in the lounge?!

He blinked, but the best thing to do at a time like this was to act nonchalantly.

He turned around expressionlessly, put on Shiratorizawa's sportswear calmly but extremely quickly, changed his pants in the blink of an eye, and stuffed them back into his black bag.

When he turned around to face him, he saw Tendou, who had wide eyes and a focused look on his face, turning his head away with regret on his face.

What are you regretting?

As the commander-in-chief, Ushijima stood at the door and noticed that everyone had completed their preparations, so he opened the door--
"Let's go."
----
Kobayashi Aotori was nervous.
After being idle for a whole few months, he suddenly seemed to wake up. His mind was once again filled with the thoughts he had just transmigrated.

He stood in the middle of the crowd, thinking as usual that Ushijima's side-the only place left for him.

He was sad inside and expressionless on the surface, but he was at a loss.

Sure enough, I still couldn't escape my fate. I thought I was used to it, but when I was on the real competition field, I still couldn't help but get nervous.

He didn't know if his teammates recognized his weakness. Although he tried to emphasize the fact that he was weak every time he trained, the expressions on their faces were strange every time.