39|self-centered

Kobayashi Aotori once again held a volleyball in his hand and patted it to the ground twice. The familiar feeling once again hit his palm.

He silently looked at the group of strong boys staring at him eagerly and blinked.

This feeling of being stared at by a group of tall, fierce and strong men is, to be honest, very unpleasant...
cough. He put aside the random thoughts in his mind and concentrated on dealing with the volleyball in front of him.

"Beep--" the whistle sounded, and from the corner of his eye he could see everyone hunching up on guard, he sighed inwardly.

There's no need. There's no need to be wary of a weak player like me.
Throwing the volleyball slowly with his hand, he felt everyone's eyes focused on him. There was only the shadow of the volleyball in Kobayashi Aotori's brown eyes.

He clearly felt that everyone's eyes were focused on him or the volleyball.

the "Bang--!!"
The sound of explosion sounded, and a strong gust of wind hit Bishin's face. His expression was slightly stunned. He quickly came back to his senses in the next moment. This time, his concentration was much higher than last time. His impression of Kobayashi Aotori was updated. --

He cannot be judged one-sidedly as a heavy-handed player or a flexible player. The opponent can not only fire out an explosives shot but also can suddenly turn into a light and playful tricky ball.
He suddenly gritted his teeth--
This nasty guy!!
"Bang!"

(It's picked up! Player Bishin picked up Kobayashi's serve! Can he stop Mr. Dynamite's current devilish dominance!) Commentator A's excited words exploded in the ears of every audience.

(Yes, it's Shiratorizawa's chance ball!)

"Sorry!" Bishin apologized quickly, but at this time no one could blame him for catching that weird ball. What's more, Kiryu himself would never attribute every mistake to his teammates.

He always takes everything on his own head. In some cases, he is like an angelic version of Kageyama Tobio.
By the way, Kageyama is a demon.

Shirabu stared intently at the volleyball flying high over the net. He glanced at the teammates around him and noticed the cold-eyed Ushijima Wakatoshi. He made a decision almost instantly--
"Snapped."

"Whoosh--"

"Bang!!" The volleyball passed by the ear of Keisuke Unnan, one of Mujinazaka's Twin Towers, and a strong wind blew, causing his hair to fly in an instant.

His expression froze, and he instinctively turned his head in the opposite direction. The volleyball behind him fell to the ground. He covered his ears with force, listening to the continuous popping sound in his ears, and glared at Ushijima on the opposite side.

"Ara~ Wakatoshi-kun, please be more careful next time, don't hurt the opponent's players~!" Tendou's voice unexpectedly sounded, and Ushijima Wakatoshi looked at Unnan Keisuke opposite him seriously, He said in a deep voice:
"Feel sorry."

Shirabu looking at Tendou starting to 'bully' the opponent's players again.

Was it just his illusion? He always felt that the Aotori's ridicule seemed to have restrained a lot recently.
Of course, in terms of words, this guy's ability to provoke has never been weak.