25|dominate the court

Everyone in Karasuno in the audience was attentive. They looked at Kobayashi Aotori on the field. His short dark blue hair was tied up with a hair rope at the back. At this moment, he was half squatting and always showed a careless smile. His face was expressionless at the moment, and his brown eyes were focused on the arena in front of him.
——It’s completely different from the previous momentum in the Karasuno volleyball club.

Hinata Shoyo and Kageyama Tobio were sitting on the side, each one more serious than the other.

Hinata: Mr. Dynamite’s official competition... what will it be like?

Kageyama: By the time he reached high school, to what extent had his strength grown?
————
No matter what other people think, Aotori's mind in the venue is unknown. At this moment, all he can see is the volleyball in his hand.

Everyone's eyes followed the volleyball, and Seijoh's libero stared at Kobayashi Aotori's movements with a stern expression.

Suddenly his breath hitched.
Because at the moment when Kobayashi Aotori jumped, in that brief second, he found that the opponent's attention was not on the volleyball in his hand, but looking at him intently——
When he met those narrow brown eyes, he felt his heartbeat speeding up.
coming soon!
"Bang——!!"
A loud noise exploded in next to Watari who was half-crouching with a stunned look in his eyes.

"Watari-chan! Don't mind!" Oikawa Toru's voice pulled him back in time. He took a deep breath and nodded to the other party, but his heart felt a little bleak.

Could it be that I...will never be able to catch the ball from Kobayashi Aotori?

On the other side, the owner of such a beautiful shot was unfazed. On the contrary, Tendou said loudly: "That's a beautiful shot~ Aotori-chan!"

This was a perfect serve, and the Shiratorizawa support group took it for granted. They seized this opportunity, raised their loudspeakers, and shouted the name of Kobayashi Aotori.
Ito shouted the name of Kobayashi Aotori with shining eyes, feeling excited in her heart: Aotori! Aotori!

——Nishinoya was shocked, he suddenly grabbed Yachi beside him with a look of excitement on his face. The surprised girl trembled and bumped into Nishinoya's excited and shining eyes:
"Just now! Just now, he was serving the libero on the opposite side! Right?"

She quickly said: "Yes, yes... Kobayashi-san always serves the opposite team libero every time he plays in a match... Haven't you watched the game video and the audience interview... …?”

"Ha! It is said that this guy is trying to directly defeat the opponent's libero mentality and completely collapse the opponent's defence! He is so arrogant and handsome that makes people angry!" Tanaka's rough voice sounded, and he clenched his fists excitedly as he spoke.

Kobayashi: No, it’s just an ordinary serve, but maybe because I’m too weak, or maybe because I’ve practised too much with the libero in the team, I can’t help but send it to the libero (crying)…

"Wow!! I want to play with him!!" Nishinoya suddenly laughed loudly:
"I declare that I have begun to like Aotori! I want to see if he will target me on the court!"

Putting aside the episode here, Kageyama on the other side looked at the ball and frowned slightly: "That was... Kobayashi's unique line-breaking service just now?"