02|becoming a protagonist

Kobayashi Aotori, who came home from school, didn't meet anyone from the volleyball club. Whether it was ordered or they didn't want to come to him, it was a good thing for him to reduce his troubles.

He put down his schoolbag tiredly, put on his slippers, and limp on the sofa.
Kobayashi Aotori remembers that the original Kobayashi's parents were overseas, and he had been studying abroad before and decided to return when he was in the third grade of middle school. Up to now, he has lived alone in the two-story building that his parents had bought.

Leaning on the back of the chair, Kobayashi Aotori was silent for a moment and took out a piece of paper from his coat pocket, on which was written a series of numbers in small characters.

Silently took out the phone, saved the phone number, and wrote 'Tomoko Ito' in the note.

It's the original Kobayashi's volleyball fan, it feels strange, after all, I'm just an ordinary person who can play volleyball.

Making friends with female classmates... he has long forgotten about it.
Kobayashi Aotori, who had been attending boys' school before time travel, threw his phone aside with a headache.

After dragging his body, he changed out of his school uniform, put on a set of comfortable casual clothes, and went out to the convenience store. He didn't choose the nearest road but chose a relatively straight and long road.

—He is going for a run.

Jogging along the small street in the setting sun, Kobayashi Aotori felt that the depression in his heart that had lasted for a day was relieved a little.

Kobayashi Aotori doesn't hate sports, on the contrary, he likes the feeling of sweat running across his jaw.
It's just that he doesn't think he will have any substantial intersection with anime characters. After all, he couldn't suddenly enhance his ability when there was a huge disparity in strength, or because of the power of friendship, his strength increased by leaps and bounds.

He's just an ordinary sports fan with a weak mentality and an insensitive mind.

But having said that, the reason why he used to be so busy in high school is probably because he participated in too many clubs.

Because in the high school where studies are intense, there are not many people in the class who are willing to join the sports club, and Kobayashi Aotori, who has rarely been making friends and getting asked for help since childhood, always agrees to the request of the class committee.

He didn't notice the appreciative and trusting eyes of the class committee and others, he just wanted to accept it, anyway, he wasn't a genius, he was just making up the numbers.

In the track and field department, volleyball department, badminton department, and tennis department, Kobayashi Aotori has participated in many sports clubs. While becoming a master of time management, he has never missed all the training.

He's not like some of the standout guys on the team, who are sociable and laugh through their mistakes. He is different, he is just a background character, and the only thing he has to do is to do the actions he can make even when the 'protagonists' make mistakes.

After all, that's all he can do. 

It is impossible for him to become a hero who saves the match and makes a passionate score.