29|tutor

After the qualifier was over, Shiratorizawa returned to normal training.

Kobayashi Aotori, who smoothly spiked the volleyball in front of him, couldn't help but feel lucky.

In the previous life, as long as they win the game, no matter how big or small, the schedule would become rest, rest, rest.

Aotori could only go to the public volleyball court for daily training.

Today, he originally thought that Shiratorizawa had won a big competition and would take a break. He had already made plans to go home and go to the exclusive training ground in the backyard of the small building for today's training.

Fortunately, he can train with his teammates in Shiratorizawa.
There was a 'bang' sound, Yamagata Hayato gritted his teeth, but the ball still flew out. Without exception, coach Washijo's criticism sounded in his ears.

But... don't know if it's an illusion, but Aotori feels that his teammates currently are not in very good condition.

Of course, this does not include the invincible Ushijima Wakatoshi.
Just like Yamagata Hayato just now, although Kobayashi Aotori's smash is difficult to catch, he has experienced 'torture' and 'bullying' from Kobayashi Aotori for several months, and he has already gained a certain degree of familiarity with the opponent's smashing habits.

And it seems that just now it was because his mind was thinking about other things and he was not focused enough. Kobayashi Aotori's shot was not very serious.
--But Yamagata Hayato still didn't catch it.
Not only Yamagata Hayato but Kobayashi Aotori noticed that even the eyes of Kenjiro Shirabu opposite him became distracted.

He yawned widely and thought the coach didn't see it. Unexpectedly, criticisms came one after another. He lowered his head and chose to be a quail at this time.

Kobayashi Aotori turned around and looked at the people around him. Semi Eita was a little better. It seemed that because he had only played a few times, he did not exercise as much as Shirabu.

But Goshiki is still in high spirits...
It shouldn't be. Didn't he also run all day?
Sure enough, the fool's energy is unlimited.

Looking at Shirabu and Hayato Yamagata, who were clearly showing signs of sluggishness, Kobayashi Aotori wanted to take back what he just said, 'It's great to be able to train with my teammates in Shiratorizawa'.

Just because they were faced with Shirabu and Hayato Yamagata, who clearly had signs of sleepiness, as well as Shion Ohira, who was busy receiving for Ushijima, who also couldn't hide his tired look. Kobayashi Aotori admits--
--He seems a little sleepy too.
Sure enough, yawning and sleepiness are the easiest things to infect others.
hateful......!

He asked how could the teacher advisor and Coach Washijo ask everyone to return to the volleyball club and still play intense 3V3 after playing a day of games.

This person... is completely trying to hone the will of the team members! Although the three people on our side, including myself, are relatively energetic, the three on the opposite side are not at all!

He now began to envy the mindless Goshiki, as well as Tendou and Ushijima Wakatoshi who were taken out for training alone.

The two of them looked so energetic from the beginning. Did they know that something like this would happen, so they deliberately asked to train alone?!
No matter what, Ushijima Wakatoshi was taken away, no matter how you think, it was Tendou's fault!
Tendo: Meow meow meow?

Kobayashi Aotori feels that he is now in a stage where he may or may not be sleepy, and the dividing point of this state is--
Can the Shirabu on the opposite side stop looking at him with dead fish eyes, and stop letting out his invincible and tired aura?
I gave up, really gave up.
----