35|who?

The atmosphere in the stadium was fiery, but the source of all this - Kobayashi Aotori was extremely calm.

Under his short dark blue hair is a handsome face with an unchanging expression. His brown eyes looked down at the volleyball in his hand, and the referee's crisp whistle sounded in his ears.

On the court opposite Atsumu standing in front immediately became nervous, staring sharply at the volleyball in Kobayashi Aotori's hand.

He accidentally glanced at Akagi behind him and noticed that the arm at his side was shaking slightly. He wondered if it was because of the sharp changes in the two balls just now, which made his hands numb from pain and a little difficult to predict the volleyball strength.
——In short, he was confused by Kobayashi Aotori’s services.

He gritted his teeth and looked at Kobayashi Aotori opposite with an unkind look.

...The name of libero killer is indeed well-deserved.

Bad guy!

The next ball...must, must be next!
In front of everyone's attention, the volleyball was thrown up, and it was still the same jumping serve as before.

"Bang!" The ball was sent down the palm of Kobayashi Aotori's hand, and everyone's eyes followed the volleyball. Akagi's eyes were focused, and his legs instinctively moved in the direction of the volleyball.

The teammates in front also took a few steps back. Osamu stared at the high-speed rotating volleyball, feeling the faint white steam on the ball——

"Full power ball!" He reminded loudly and concisely. Akagi's eyes flashed. The next moment, he pressed his tongue against his upper teeth. While squatting hard, he shouted without hesitation:
"Someone back me up! Please!!"

"Yoshi!!" Atsumu responded loudly. The moment he finished speaking, the volleyball hit Akagi's wrist hard——

The huge force made him couldn't help but narrow his right eye a little overwhelmed, with a slightly painful expression, "Atsumu...!"

The moment the shout came out, Atsumu responded quickly, everyone's breathing stopped, and the commentator's shout was also very eye-catching:
(Catch it! Inarizaki caught this devil’s ball... Huh?! What happened!!)

Accompanied by the commentator's surprised voice, everyone watched in silence as the ball hit Atsumu's left arm and flew lightly out of the court——

Atsumu froze in place, and Aran, who was beside him, could see the corner of his mouth twitching. No one expected that the volleyball, which should have landed very hard like the first ball, would be light and airy this time.

In short, Akagi caught the ball this time, but Atsumu, who was misjudged to be a 'full power' ball, flew out. Kita Shinsuke's expression was blank off the court, and the next moment the familiar sound of the fox's fur exploding was loud and incomparable——
"Bastard Tsumu! This is completely different from the previous ball! What about full power, you idiot!"

"Huh? I'm just guessing! Besides! Judging from the sound and the way it spins, this ball is the same as the first ball!"

Kobayashi Aotori on the opposite looked at the two of them spraying each other with very similar faces and blinked slowly.

The first ball came by accident. Normally he would not serve with so much force...

"You bastard! Didn't you read what was in the magazine? Even the idiot reporters can see that Kobayashi Aointori's serving style is very confusing from the outside!!"

Reporter: I'm Innocent.

"How do I know, idiot!"

Just as the two of them were arguing incessantly, a death gaze suddenly extended from Inarizaki's rest area. Their movements froze, and the next moment they turned around obediently and silently returned to their positions. superior.