28|team bully

In the end, the crucial point fell to Ushijima Wakatoshi. After he came to the service line, he held the volleyball firmly in his two big hands.

Kobayashi Aotori stood in front of him. He blinked and looked back at Ushijima Wakatoshi's stern expression and the black energy behind him that was almost solidified.

The pain of being hit in the face with a volleyball just came to mind again.
So, under this tense situation, Aotori did something for the first time in his life——
Cross his hands to protect the back of the head.

"..." Even Ushijima Wakatoshi's movements paused for a second.

"Pfft." Tendou couldn't bear it anymore and burst out laughing. Opposite him, Oikawa Toru said something sarcastic:

"Oh, Mr. Dynamite, you have to protect your head. Otherwise, if you are accidentally injured by a certain 'cannon', you may have to go to the hospital." The tail end of his words rose slightly, and the level of ridicule skyrocketed.

Ushijima Wakatoshi just pondered for a moment, and then said seriously: "Well, we should take precautions."

Ohira Shion had cold sweat streaming down his forehead, no, there is no need to emphasize this point!

However, the countdown to serve did not allow them to talk like this.
As the countdown was about to end, Ushijima Wakatoshi threw the volleyball without changing his expression.

Within a few seconds of the opponent's movement, Oikawa Toru turned around slightly, and his eyes met Watari who was standing at the back. When he met the other's calm eyes, his heartbeat slowed down slightly, but correspondingly - —
Didn't expect that Mr. Dynamite's intimidating power is already stronger than Ushijima's?
Or should he simply be called a libero killer?

With a 'bang'sound, Ushijima's hand hit the volleyball hard. The volleyball accelerated instantly and flew quickly towards Seijoh's court——
However, the next moment, just when everyone thought it was going to be over, an unexpected loud noise sounded:
"boom--!"

Watari gritted his teeth, his expression slightly ferocious, but he still pushed the ball hard -!
Although the route is off, for Seijoh at this time, failure to land is a victory.

"Great job~" Even at the critical moment, Oikawa Toru still did not forget to encourage his teammates. He took a few steps back and stared at the volleyball in front of him.
“iwa-chan!”

As soon as Iwaizumi appeared in front of the net, Tendou's eyes were fixed on his movements. Even with the huge pressure in front of him, Iwaizumi remained calm.

Here!

The volleyball was accurately lifted to Iwaizumi's highest hitting point, and the timing of jumping was perfect.

"Bang!" The ball was hit through the blocker. Tendo, who was a second slower, only touched the wind and watched the ball pass by——

"One touch!" Ohira Shion reminded loudly. Yamagata Hayato gritted his teeth, took a few steps back suddenly, and came outside the boundary. He saw the right moment and made a sudden move!

At this time, Hayato Yamagata showed his superb personal ability as a Libero in Shiratorizawa.

"What a strong coordination!" Sugawara said in surprise. It was not obvious just now, but now at the critical moment, Shiratorizawa's strong team play which is easily ignored by absolute strength has begun to be noticed.

Standing under the net, Shirabu took a deep breath and observed the position of the players around him and the opponent's blocking situation.

Fortunately, Hayato Yamagata's ball was received just right and it did not become a chance ball for Seijoh!
There is no Oikawa in the front row... Sure enough, he is watching the right moment in the back row!