30|sunset glow

Outside Shiratorizawa, on the commercial street, in a quiet coffee shop--
Kobayashi holds a schoolbag in his hand, with a black line extending from his head as he pushes in the door.
Looking at the four familiar figures in the corner of the coffee shop and Hinata Shoyo waving excitedly, he felt his head getting heavier.

Walking to the reserved large table, Kobayashi Aotori became more and more suspicious as he watched the four people spreading out their books, looking like they were waiting for food.

How on earth did he agree to Hinata? He only remembered that day when he made such a request while being stared at by his puppy eyes, and then he didn't know anything else.

When he regained his senses, what he saw was Hinata excitedly waving to him and leaving, repeatedly emphasising that he had agreed to tutor tomorrow, riding a bicycle away.
...Could it be? Does know hypnosis?!

After hypnotizing others to agree to his request, he can also erase their memory?!

Hiss - he is indeed the protagonist.

It is unknown what kind of power the 'protagonist' represents in Kobayashi Aotori's eyes.

--In short, since Aotori has promised to others, there is no reason to go back on it.

He first opened the Japanese textbook and talked about a few knowledge points casually. When he was about to pick some high-frequency test points that might be tested and start explaining, he inadvertently raised his head and suddenly ran into four pairs of confused eyes.

Four pairs of eyes, big and small, finally looked dumbfoundedly at him, with the same signal was revealed in those four pairs of eyes:

What did you just say?

Recited a spell?!

The veins on Kobayashi Aotori's forehead were pulsing slightly. Because he couldn't speak loudly in the store, he could only grit his teeth and say: "...how bad are you guys' basic skills?!"

The four of them pretended to be stupid, looking up and down, but not at him.

Only Hinata showed a guilty smile towards Kobayashi Aotori.
... He suddenly had a vision of the roommate who secretly broke his cup in his previous life. He also had the same expression when he bought a new cup and was afraid of being discovered by him.
...and guilty and obvious.

He is afraid that others will not know that he has done something wrong.

He took a deep breath, simply took off his baseball cap, brushed his dark blue hair that was deformed by the hat with his hands, bit the rubber band in his mouth, and meticulously combed the hair on the back of his head under the dazed gazes of several people tightly tied his hair.

There is a strong persistence to stay here and fight with them.

Seeing the concentration and seriousness written in those narrow brown eyes, the four of them looked at Kobayashi Aotori silently with tears in their eyes.

bring it on!

Who is afraid of whom?

Although I, Kobayashi Aotori, don't have any particularly outstanding strengths, my advantage is that I never give up!!

----Two hours later----

The boy with dark blue hair was wearing a Shiratorizawa uniform, standing at the door of the coffee shop, holding the phone with an expressionless face, and said emotionlessly to the other end:
"That's right, Ito, come on, just turn right out of the school and turn right to the store on the commercial street 100 meters away."