17|a proper match

On a scorching summer day, cicadas chirp constantly outside the window. In the bright and clean campus, in the tall teaching building, the students in the room are all drowsy.

There was a hot atmosphere in the air, and the students with twitching eyelids looked like they would fall asleep in the next second. In some places, they were even snoring slightly.

"...Kobayashi-san...please cheer up." Teacher Miyano reminded Kobayashi Aotori who was lying on the table in the back row for several times.

She sighed, "Don't forget that before the summer vacation, there’s still the big wall of the final exam in front of it.”

"If you don't pass the final exam, there will be a more challenging make-up exam."

"If you don't pass the make-up exam, your summer vacation will always be a delusion."

As soon as she finished speaking, there was another half-dead wailing sound in the classroom.

Kobayashi Aotori is the student she is most satisfied with. Not only is he a volleyball star, but he is also among the best in terms of academic performance and homework completion. If it weren't for the fact that his volleyball activities take up a lot of time, she really wants to arrange him to be a class study committee.

At this time, Aotori was lying on the table dejectedly. Only the hand holding the pen trembled slightly, which seemed to show his unyielding heart.

——Summer passed quietly day by day in Aotori suffering.

During this period, the Shiratorizawa organized several small training matches. In these games, due to the strength gap between the two sides, the score gap in several games was very large.

It is precisely because of these games that the team members gradually realized that maybe the reason why Kobayashi Aotori's last failed high-difficulty service in the training match against Aoba Josai was not just because of his impulse.

They found that once Kobayashi Aotori scored consecutive points in a crushing manner on his own during the service time, he would habitually shoot 'difficult failed service' when he scored more than five points in a row.

-Of course, there’s also a 'world-class' performance included as a bonus.
And coach Washijo's constant roar and additional individual service practice.

In the end, it turned into a routine with a repeated sequence:
A failed service.
Coach Washijo immediately shouted his name.
And finally, Aotori apologized and promised to practice 100 service.

Whether it was out of good intentions or misunderstood as a purely bad personality, Kobayashi Aotori left an indelible impression on the members of Shiratorizawa——
This devil who likes to torture people!!
————
Compared with running in the early morning, running at night is a habit that Kobayashi Aotori developed in his previous life.

On the one hand, running in the morning is in line with the psychology of teenagers, so he will meet many acquaintances, most of whom are 'protagonists' with the same characteristics. These protagonists always like to chat with him, a passerby, which makes him very distressed.

On the other hand, Aotori prefers to stay up late to study than to read in the morning, which makes him have zero acceptance of getting up early.

In short, with the habit day after day, Aotori's habit of going to bed late and getting up late has become stronger and stronger.