43|are you nervous?

After everyone changed their clothes, they came out and saw a group of tall people walking in the corridor.
...Caught in the middle, Kobayashi Aotori felt strange inside.

Even though I have been out of high school for many years, why do I still feel guilty when walking in a group with my classmates?

Soon after, Aotori understood where his uneasiness came from——
Everyone in Shiratorizawa who was chatting first turned a corner and bumped into the same row of people walking in the same row. However, there was one person behind them, keeping a long distance from his teammates.

Kobayashi Aotori blinked.
It turned out to be Itachiyama. What a coincidence. They must have just finished the competition.

If I remember correctly, Itachiyama won this round. After all, he was the champion of the IH National Competition in the cannon story... ah.
Ah, it turns out to be our opponent tomorrow.

……champion? opponent?
Kobayashi Aotori computer has been down.

The team members from both sides stopped in unison. Tendo looked at the people in Itachiyama with his big eyes, then tilted his head and looked at the 'expressionless' Kobayashi Aotori next to him, and bent his eyes.

Kobayashi Aotori finally came to his senses and saw that it was not the harsh talk session of a classic hot-blooded manga that he had imagined. The players on both sides seemed to be familiar...?

That's right, after all, they are all top schools, and they are probably old rivals.

Kobayashi Aotori calmly exhaled a breath. It was all because Oikawa Toru had to have a classic confrontation during the duel with Seijoh, which made Kobayashi Aotori mistakenly think that this was common knowledge in the anime world.

"Huh? It's Kobayashi Aotori~! He looks as handsome as in the video!" A lively voice sounded, and Kobayashi Aotori looked around, what he saw was Motoya Komori with a hearty smile on his face.

Kobayashi Aotori agrees with this point. After all, the original Kobayashi is indeed very handsome, which also allows him to position himself as one in the team who can neither shine nor make mistakes.

Although his thoughts were racing, with the previous lesson in mind, he still nodded slightly towards the other person. Unexpectedly, the guy didn't have the restraint to meet him for the first time at all, and walked to him boldly:
"Ahaha! It's the 'libero killer'! Watching the videos of those games, I always feel a chill in my back!"

"I'm looking forward to Aotori-san's service!!"

What are you, the number 1 libero talking to me about here?
"Your serve and the line-breaker are amazing! And the super explosive ball! And more!! @#¥%..."

Kobayashi Aotori felt his eyes were dizzy. How come this guy, like Tendo, had a bunch of weird names for his serve?

"Isn't it just the most ordinary service?"
Kobayashi Aotori said sincerely.
However, after he said these words, everyone who was familiar with him suddenly fell silent.

Semi Eita glanced at Shion Ohira, and the two saw the same helplessness in each other's eyes.

Komori Motoya's smile froze slightly for a second, and the next moment he touched his head and smiled: "Haha, that's awesome."