27|an accurate spike

The second game began quickly.
The scene that had just calmed down became noisy again. Everyone in Karasuno looked around subconsciously, and it turned out that from an unknown time, the empty seats around them had gradually been filled.

A group of girls were discussing in low voices and seemed to have finally made up their minds. They ran to the railing in twos and threes and squeezed in around Hinata and the others who had been standing there.

Watching Kobayashi Aotori walk onto the court, a girl with pink hair said in a cute voice:
"1, 2..."
"Aotori-kun! Come on! Aotori-kun! Come on!"
Suddenly, several girls shouted with their eyes closed, with excited expressions on their faces.

Oikawa fangirls on the other side glared, and immediately shouted, not to be outdone, "Oikawa-sama! Come on! Oikawa-sama!"

"Ha——?! This bastard!" Tanaka yelled with envy, and Nishinoya stood up quickly beside him: "Ha! I'm going to start hating him now!"

"Didn't you just say that you wanted to start liking Kobayashi..." Sugawara complained feebly.

Aotori on the court was slightly stunned, but there were too many people in the audience, and he couldn't find who was shouting.

...Maybe I heard it wrong.
Just after he took a glance at the audience and turned back with an expressionless expression, several girls immediately burst out short screams:

"I got ignored by Aotori-sama!"

"Aotori-kun is so handsome!"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuakokarrow...look at me one more time!"

Next to her, Hinata's bean-eyed look seemed a little confused about the reason for the girls' excitement. Although Aotori was very handsome when playing ball, he hadn't started playing yet.

"...boke." Kageyama whispered.

——The interlude here was very short, and Kobayashi Aotori was completely unaware of it. At this moment, he was already fully focused on the game.
With the referee's crisp whistle, the duel between the two sides started again.

Aoba Johsai is trying their best to attack at this moment, there's a faint hint of suppressing Shiratorizawa, but Shiratorizawa always maintains methodical defence and offense, and the game between the two sides is very stalemate.

The audience clenched their hearts one by one, watching each ball go back and forth in the air for several rounds, and every player trying their best to save the ball, making them involuntarily nervous.

Even the support groups of both sides remained silent for a long time, their eyes focused on following the volleyball.

"Bang——!" The long stalemate ended with Wakatoshi Ushijima's smash, and Shiratorizawa immediately cheered.

"Huh...huh..." Iwaizumi's breathing was a little heavy. The long and high-intensity schedule made him a little tired, not to mention that he didn't save much energy against Karasuno in the morning, and now he is becoming more and more exhausted.

……no.

He gritted his teeth and forced himself to run. Oikawa Toru stood under the net, feeling the hot gaze of Iwaizumi behind him, and took a deep breath:
"iwa-chan!"

The ball was held up high. As Iwaizumi jumped up, his eyes swept under the opposite net. Tendou seems like an insurmountable high wall, turning into a shadow blocking Iwaizumi.

He gritted his teeth, so...will it be like before, will Kobayashi Aotori appear suddenly to save the ball?

..It was completely blocked by Tendo's figure and couldn't be seen at all...
no solution anymore!
All he can do is take a gamble!
In just a few microseconds, countless thoughts flashed through Iwaizumi's mind, and finally, he made up his mind and spike diagonally with all his strength without hesitation——
"Bang!"