46|look around

...The game continues.
serving the ball on Aotori's head and allowing Goshiki to take away some kind of buff. His service then went over the opponent's player's head.

In the following games, Itachiyama played very actively, and the opponent won several points in one fell swoop. Even except for Sakusa, other players also took this opportunity to shine.

But the same goes for Goshiki. It seems that after accidentally injuring Kobayashi Aotori, his mentality seemed to be corrected little by little in the subsequent games. Several spikes were also fast, accurate and hard, and he steadily won the points.
--Even until the end of this game, he still didn't dare to look into Aotori's eyes.

So, with a whistle, Itachiyama won the first game. The cheerleaders immediately cheered, and the players from both sides slowly left the field.
Even though Kobayashi Aotori said it was okay, Goshiki still walked off the court cautiously. As expected, he was severely criticized by coach Washijo and asked to correct his attitude in the next game.

It is possible that it was the familiar criticism from Coach Washijo that gave Goshiki the illusion that he was in the daily training on Shiratorizawa. He was surprisingly less nervous.
However, the apology is still indispensable.

He moved step by step in front of the Aotori. When the Aotori was still drinking water, like a blushing quail, he carefully moved to the side step by step, secretly watching the other person's expression.
"Aotori-san I'm very sorry! I was on the court just now..."

"okay."

Suddenly, a slightly hoarse voice sounded, causing Goshiki, who was bowing at ninety degrees, to pause and stupidly raise his head. What he saw was Kobayashi Aotori, who was looking down and changing the bandage, and said:
"Come on for the game soon."

Goshiki's movements stopped for a few seconds. Ohira next to him breathed a sigh of relief, but the next moment he suddenly leaned back--
Just because Goshiki's blank expression turned into egg-shaped eyes in the next moment, he looked at Aotori with a moved face, and his voice was slightly choked coquettishly:
"...Aotori..."

A tall man who is over 1.8 meters tall should not make such an expression!!
Tendo, who was holding his chin with one hand, looked at the extremely moved Goshiki with a smile, and walked back with an extremely confident expression on his face, with an ambitious expression on his face.
Well, in a sense, Aotori-chan seems like a strong senior~! He will be a very good senior in the future!

Ushijima just glanced at Goshiki calmly, as if he didn't understand the source of his move. After staring for a few seconds, he looked at Goshiki who suddenly regained his fighting spirit, and slowly turned his head back.
Although I don't understand it very well, it's okay if nothing happens.

Aotori also breathed a sigh of relief. To be honest, the pain in the back of the head can't be compared with Sakusa or Kiryu spike.

Although it was a bit embarrassing to be hit on the head by a volleyball in the finals of the national competition, he felt that compared to himself who was hit, Goshiki who served the ball were under the greatest pressure.
Fortunately, the other party didn't seem to have any extreme reaction.

Everyone in Shiratorizawa also sighed in their hearts:
Fortunately, Kobayashi Aotori didn't have any extreme reaction.
----
The second game begins.
As expected, Goseki lived up to his awakening before the game. Several of his consecutive spike and a super slash ball directly passed Komori Motoya's hand.

"Oh!!" He cheered excitedly and excitedly turned his head to look at Aotori who was standing aside, his bright eyes seemed like waiting for praise...

It was like the way he took credit for picking up the branches he threw when he was walking his dog in his previous life.