Radagast the Brown

Who emerged from the bushes was not the enemy, but Radagast the Brown."THIEVES! FIRE!!! MURDER!!!" he shouted, stopping his chariot, which was being pulled by rabbits.

"Radagast, Radagast the Brown," Gandalf spoke and walked over to his old friend, "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was looking for you, Gandalf. Something's wrong, something's terribly wrong," he replied in dismay.

"Yes?"

Radagast was about to say something, but the thought slipped his mind before Gandalf pulled the rattlesnake out of his mouth. Both wizards wanted to talk out of the ears of the dwarves, I joined in the conversation as well, though I didn't like the news being conveyed.

The Greenwood was, in Radagast's words, sick and darkness had fallen upon it. Webs had begun to appear in the forest, the work of the giant spiders of Dol Guldur.

"How much did it affect the Greenwood?" I asked.

"The elves are safe in their kingdom," Radagast spoke up, as he suspected why I was questioning, "at least for now."

At least some good news.

"You must... you must tell your father that something is terribly wrong," the Brown Wizard continued.

"I won't tell him anything!" I retorted, "After what he's done, I refuse to talk to him. Besides, he's a fool who despises you, Radagast, I doubt he'll take your words seriously."

As proof that he had seen a necromancer in Dol Guldur, a sorcerer who brings the dead to life, he handed us a carefully wrapped sword.

"This thing is not of the world of the living," he finished the thought.

We all heard a loud growl, so I immediately drew my bow and prepared to fire. I didn't carry arrows with me, all I had to do was pull the bowstring and thanks to magic, the arrow formed itself.

"Was it a wolf?" Bilbo echoed, "Are there, are there wolves here?"

"Wolves? No, it's not a wolf," said Bofur.

"Look out!" I shouted and shot at Warg before the others noticed him.

A second one was approaching from the other side, intent on surprising us, but it didn't escape my shot, which I sent without looking in that direction. The dwarves finished the job with their swords.

"He growls scout... The orc pack won't be far," Thorin spoke after he had examined the Warg.

"Who did you tell about your quest besides your family?" Gandalf asked towards Oakenshield.

"No one," the dwarf replied.

"I ask who?" The wizard repeated his question in a louder tone.

"To no one, I swear," he said, "By Durin, what is happening?"

"You are being pursued."

"We must have to get out of here," stated Dwalin.

"We can't, we haven't got ponies... They've escaped," Ori informed us.

That made things very complicated.

"I'll distract them," Radagast offered.

"They're Wargs from Gundabad. They'll catch up with you," Gandalf argued.

"And I have the rabbits of Rosgobel... Just let them try."

"I can supervise from the air," I spoke.

"As you wish," Gandalf spoke up.

"They'll find safety in the Rivendell," I began to communicate with the wizard without having to open my mouth.

"Agreed," was his reply, "I will lead them to the side entrance."

Radagast spurred his rabbits and headed out of the forest. We took off in a different direction before I separated from them. Feon ran up to us, I mounted him and we hid in the clouds.