Battlefield

Aragorn dismissed the cursed army so they could leave peacefully, their oath fulfilled. The battlefield had fallen silent, and the dead bodies of enemies and friends lay everywhere.

It was time to survey the losses, which were considerable. I saw Théodred dead, and his father had also lost his life. Among the soldiers was Éowyn, who was quickly taken by Éomer to Minas Tirith to recover. And who were reunited were the hobbits, Merry and Pippin.

"You guys are incredible," I remarked with a smile on my lips as I healed Pipin's wounds with magic before putting them on Calad to bring them to the city, they both needed rest.

"Gandalf," I spoke and bowed.

"You have your horse back," he said and Feon neighed.

"And a lot of knowledge," I replied, "we have won the battle, but not the war yet."

They all decided to move into the city. To recover from the battle and also to bury the dead. I helped look for survivors so I could help them before I went into town as well.

Éomer was with his sister, who was saved by Aragorn thanks to Athelas. I also helped, since killing the black wraith had an effect on her. Saruman was busy studying the Nine.

"She'll be fine," I tried to reassure Éomer, though it didn't have much effect. He'd lost his king, lost Théodred, and seeing his sister lying motionless on the battlefield was too much for him. I had to give him a drink to calm him down, so he could get some sleep.

We regained our strength before we had to decide what to do next.

"Sauron has at least ten thousand soldiers in his territory," I spoke.

Frodo had no chance of getting past them, so Aragorn decided to make a daring journey to the Black Gate to get Sauron's attention, he emptied his land and the hobbit had a better chance of success.