What is and isn't Known about Elves

My own private bathing place, where I liked to go. I created it with magic while trying not to make it look that way. The style of the place matched the elven architecture.

The sound of the water was my favorite sound and it was good to think by the water. I created a space to sit comfortably with my books, with a nice-looking sofa and table. And of course, it was a place for entertaining loved ones.

"Gewa na nele? (May I join in?)" I heard a familiar male voice.

"Ae, gwedh anir, (Yes, you may)" I replied, and the elf came over to help me out of my elven robes.

I stepped into the pleasantly warm water and my companion followed me as soon as he had removed his clothes.

"I darthach, i naugrim minna i chath hûn nîn bess nîn ben, (At dinner the dwarves thought you were a woman)" I spoke in amusement.

I mean, especially young Kili, who got into an awkward situation, not forgetting to remark that all the elf women were too skinny for him, but that only one wasn't so bad (and that was him).

After that, we didn't talk that much. Elves indulged in lovemaking and other pleasures quite often, but always discreetly, which was why it wasn't known about us. We became known more as creatures who devoted themselves to noble duties and purposes.

And since I used to spend a lot of time in Imladris, don't be surprised that I found a company for pleasant times. And the place was large enough for several people.

"In harna vell echant lín (My night watch is about to start). Lû cylchon cened... a meren, (It was good to see you again... and feel you)" he spoke before heading for the exit.

I put on my robe and headed back to my chamber to watch the sunset.