Who is the best Winemaker?

I woke up in a room with no memory of how I got there. It wouldn't have been so bad on its own, but I did notice that I wasn't alone in bed. I lifted my head and noticed that my supply of elven wine was on the table, drunk all the way down.

I glanced to my right and saw Éomer.

"Good morning," he spoke.

"Good morning," came a second male voice - it was Théodred. 

Congratulations, Eruwen! You were a real success!

"I have gaps in my memory," I confessed.

"So do I," Théodred said, and Éomer had the same problem.

I remembered that I had discreetly gone with them to get some of the wine King Théoden had in store. We took it to Théodred's room so that no one would see us.

"We compared which wine was the best," explained Théodred.

"But I'm sticking with ale," Éomer said.

"Have we come to any conclusion at all about the wine? What was the best?"

"Well, you and I agreed on this one," Théodred spoke up, pointing to a single bottle of Rohan stock, "but you refused to budge from your elven wine."

"I really don't see how you could have chosen human wine as the best," I remarked, "I don't think so."

"But on the other hand," Théodred spoke up, "it's two to one, and I'm a prince."

"I'm royalty too, that argument is irrelevant."

The fact that neither of us was wearing clothes made no difference in our argument. I decided not to back down and neither did the two of them.