Imladris

Imladris...

I used my elven horn to signal my arrival. Feon landed and trotted down the beautiful path, then across the bridge to the square where the dwarves, the wizard and lord of Rivendell and his deputy Lindir stood.

"Ú-bennin orchon gwanwen. (Only one of the orcs escaped from me) I chent gwaith dîn, a guren gûr vi chwestath dorchadas thîr nîn, penn iôn, (The others are dead, I have made their bodies disappear to preserve the beauty of your territory, my lord)" I replied in the Elvish language after Feon stopped a short distance away from them.

"Lû oronar (Welcome back), Eruwen," Elrond spoke, and I dismounted.

"It's a pleasure to be back in Imladris," I replied, already speaking in the common tongue.

"Lord Elrond has offered us food," Gandalf informed me, "We had planned to set out before your horn sounded."

"I will join you later," I said, "I will take the horse to the stables and dress more appropriately."

The dwarves followed the lord of Rivendell while I set off with Feon toward the stables before my destination subsequently became my chamber. From there I had a magnificent view of the surroundings, which always enchanted me.

I dressed in a grey dress before using magic to return my hair to its original white color. I traveled in my more human form throughout the journey.

"Dinner is ready," Lindir, Elrond's deputy, came to inform me.

"I'm ready to go," I replied, smiling.

We talked in the Elvish language about many things. We had grown up and trained together here in the Rivendell, we were good friends and had much to tell each other. Personally, he wasn't too keen on the presence of dwarves and I didn't blame him. 

We showed up and I managed to distract the dwarves. It was the first time they had seen me with white hair and in an elven dress.

I sat down at the table where the elf lord Elrond, Gandalf, and Thorin were sitting - he didn't take his eyes off me. I started to eat and listened to the story of the two famous swords that the wizard and the dwarf had kept.

There was also talk of our journey, although no one had revealed the main purpose.

"Excuse me," said Oakenshield, and he walked towards the other dwarves.

"Thirteen dwarves and a halfling - strange companions, Gandalf," Elrond remarked.

"They are descendants of the House of Durin, and are noble and well-mannered folks."

I had to smile at that. The habits of the dwarves were laughable to us elves, and the dwarves didn't understand our elvish habits.

Our conversation was suddenly interrupted by Bofur's chanting, which the other dwarves then joined in on and began to throw food around. So much for nobility and manners. I was amused by Elrond's expression, and Lindir looked downright terrified as well.

"Ar i-mel, Mithrandir! Ar i-mel! (Good job, Mithrandir! Good job!)" I said ironically, taking a sip of elven wine.

I finished my meal and retreated back to my chambers, planning a dip in my private lake.