The Goblin Kingdom

The Goblin Kingdom Inside The Mountain...

The goblins have managed to capture the dwarves and wizards. They began to take them to the Goblin King, who was at least nine feet tall. Goblins managed to lose sight of Gandalf during all the commotion.

Thanks to magic, he sent me a message, so I guided Feon to one of the entrances of the goblin kingdom, where I set off on my own.

"Eruwen," came the voice of Gandalf, whom I nearly hit with an arrow, "Hurry."

"SHUT HIS HEAD!!!" came the huge voice of a large goblin. 

I saw five goblins - four were holding Thorin so he couldn't move and the fifth was planning to separate his head from the rest of his body. I hit him with an arrow before Gandalf used a powerful spell.

"Grab your weapons... Fight... Forward!!!" the wizard shouted towards the dwarves and, elven sword in hand, charged towards the goblins, who froze in terror when they recognized the elven blade.

They also recognized me by the sword when I drew it. It became known among them as the Blade of Night.

"Daughter of the White Wizard," spoke the King.

I got to Thorin's sword and threw it to him. We both parried a blow from the Goblin King's staff aimed at the dwarf.

"Follow me!" the wizard shouted, beginning our fight to fight our way out.

I planned to show the dwarves my fighting skills, as I hadn't had much opportunity to do so yet. I was also using magic.

Just when we thought we had escaped, the king blocked our path.

"You thought you could escape me?" he began, swinging his staff at Gandalf.

"What will you do now, wizard?"

Gandalf braced himself and poked his eye out with his own staff, then hit him in the stomach.

"This is the end," the king stated before Gandalf slashed him in the chin and he fell dead to the ground.

He was so heavy, however, that the bridge where we were all standing collapsed, sending us hurtling down. Fortunately, the pieces of wood stopped against the rock faces so that we were not crushed.

As soon as I had a chance, I got to my feet and swept the dust and dirt off me.

"Well, it could have been worse," Bofur stated, and that's when the Great Goblin fell on top of them.

I helped the others off the wreckage of the bridge before Kili alerted us to the approaching horde of goblins.

"Come on," I said, helping him to his feet.

"There's too many for us," Dwalin stated.

"I can slow them down," I offered, "go."

"What's your plan?" Thorin wondered.

"You'll see."

I decided to try a spell I didn't cast very often, as it was very difficult but effective. I sent out a white light that began to destroy the goblin-built paths through the mountains. The ground began to shake and the goblins had to start dodging falling boulders. It was a devastating spell.

I could feel the energy slowly draining out of me. My nose started to bleed.

I ran with the last of my strength after the dwarves. We made it out of the mountains - the Misty Mountains were behind us, we had crossed them.

Eruwen (Part 1 & 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara