Legolas

I was watching the movements in the trees and managed to come across some large spiders. There were two, and I killed them both with my arrows. I climbed the trees and found Bilbo, who managed to kill one of the spiders with his sword.

"That stings like a sting," said the huge insect representative before he fell to the ground.

"Sting," spoke the hobbit, looking at his blade, "good name."

We reached the place where all the dwarves were wrapped in cobwebs. With our swords, we cut through the cobwebs so the dwarves could get to the ground and free themselves. I jumped down with the last one to help them.

The spiders flew in as they found their food trying to escape. They didn't stand a chance against me, I quickly fired my bow and used my sword as well, or threw my daggers at the dwarves, as some had no usable weapons to fight these overgrown insects.

"Follow me," I shouted, and the dwarves finally decided to listen to me again.

Another spider appeared in front of us, but I didn't kill it. I registered a light-haired elf with blue eyes, who killed the insect before aiming for Thorin. The dwarves would have fought, but more elves appeared around us. 

"Legolas?" I said.

"Do you know my name?" The elf asked.

It might have occurred to me earlier that I had never used my more human form in the elven realm.

"Le ista hen i yeth i menel i baw le, (You have not changed since I last saw you)" I spoke in the elven language, "Adolen ethuiatha vedui i iant le, (You will find the answers if you look to my sword)".

"Eruwen," he spoke after taking my sword in his hands.

"Nadhoron i veth na veditha i gwir, (I do not want them to know the truth)" I explained.

"What are you talking about?" Echoed the dwarves.

"They will search us and lead us to the king," I explained in common tongue.

I gave them my weapons willingly, as the elves didn't dare check me out too closely. With the dwarves, it was the other way around, and they put them in handcuffs to boot. 

"Why don't you have them too?" Bofur echoed.

"Because they don't like dwarves," I explained.

Who was missing was Bilbo, but I believed he would show up.

"Man le isto le na-naw i dour? (What do you do in the company of dwarves?)" wondered Legolas.

"Ardon nîn iath i dalaf. Pedin le iatho i aran orchann, (I have my reasons. I will tell them to your king.)" I explained.

I didn't want to explain in front of the dwarves.