End of Winged Horse Rider

Who offered to carry the ring was Frodo Baggins.

"I will carry it, though I know not the way," he declared, stopping the bickering of all concerned.

The council ended and most of us scattered across Middle-earth.

Bilbo took the moment to speak with my brother and nephew. He felt like he had stood at Erebor not long ago and not six decades ago, since neither of us elves had aged, we still looked the same.

We had plans to head back to his kingdom. Well, at least me and Thranduil did, Legolas wished to stay in Rivendell.

"Do you think Father would be able to use Feon as his scout?" I asked on the way.

"Did you ever get suspicious that your father was controlling him?" The elven king spoke up.

"My father created him and gave him to me as a gift. The animals listen to him, that is what I fear."

My troubled thoughts lingered all the way to the kingdom. I took the time to raise my magical defenses before I decided to take on the painful task.

I removed the harness from Feon and walked with him into the woods off the trail. I placed my hand on his head for a moment before I saw a glimpse of my father in his tower. He was using him, after all.

I stabbed his heart with my sword - it was quick.

That ended my chapter as a winged horse rider.