Ambush

All the residents of the town set out with the most needed items. They left unnecessary items in their homes.

I mounted Calado, who was looking forward to the journey, as he was not too keen on staying in one place for a long time. Théodred rode beside me on his horse - he was still recovering, so I kept an eye on him to make sure he wouldn't do anything to himself.

Éowyn and Gimli joined us as well, so we told each other stories. Not to brag, but my adventures were the most interesting.

Slaying dragons and my trophies ("Every dagger for one dragon. I gave one to Éomer, whom I met along the way."), my sword, ("The Dáglúg, called also dragon-slayer, a sword forged by the elves of the First Age."), my life among the elves, magic, my journey to free the dwarven kingdom, wine, and of course, the battles I participated in. Of course, everyone also wanted to know how I got to Edoras undetected.

I rushed out and killed with arrows the two scouts who attacked the two Rohan riders, coincidentally one of them was the one who hit me in the face.

"What? What do you see?" the king wondered.

"A Wargs scout," I replied. 

"Riders to the front of the colony!" Théoden ordered.

I fired at the Orcs and then at the Wargs. Legolas also fired his bow before the soldiers joined us, Théodred among them. Calad took off running, using his antlers as a weapon. I drew my sword and separated the Orcs' heads from their bodies.

One Warg jumped on the prince's horse, so I rode towards him. I reached out and put the young man behind me. He was left-handed, so he covered our left side and I was in charge of the right.

Calad's antlers picked up two orcs, which I decapitated before the animal threw them away.

We survived the ambush, but many lives were lost. We lost Aragorn, who fell off a cliff.