Isengard

We were greeted by the hobbits Pippin and Merry.

"Welcome, gentlemen... and lady, to the Isengard," said one of them.

Gimli scolded them for chasing after the Uruk-hai while they sat on the battlements and smoked. The dwarf fell silent when they mentioned the delicious salt pork, which I couldn't stop laughing at.

We rode our horses onwards, and to the Ents of Treebeard, who had taken control of the Isengard.

"Ah, young Lord Gandalf and Eruwen..."

They didn't like my father, but fortunately, they did like me - had it been otherwise, I wouldn't have considered their help.

"... I'm glad you came," Treebeard continued, "I can handle the wood, stumps, and stone, but here we need to deal with the wizard locked in the tower."

"And that's where he needs to stay... under your supervision," Gandalf spoke up.

"Hey!" I responded, "The traitor won't stay here!"

"What kind words from my own daughter," echoed Saruman at the top of his tower.

I drew my bow, but Gandalf stopped me. He offered him his freedom if he would come down voluntarily. Pity was something my father could not bear. He sent fire at Gandalf, which did him no harm.

"Your staff is broken," he spoke, and it crumbled in his father's hands. Gríma appeared behind him.

Théoden offered him forgiveness and the chance to return to the Rohan people, but Saruman refused and even slapped the whisperer.

Gríma drew his dagger and stabbed my father several times in the back. Legolas fired and hit the man dressed in black. My father fell over and landed on a sharp wheel - it looked like a mill wheel. Both men breathed their last.

"Why didn't you let me do it?" I asked.

"It wouldn't have helped your anger," Gandalf explained.

One of the hobbits found a palantír in the water, which the White Wizard, now really only one, took possession of.

We turned around and headed back to Edoras with the two hobbits.