Time after Battle

"Victory!" exclaimed the King of Rohan happily, "We have won!!"

The uruk-hai took off running towards my father's tower. They wanted to hide in the forest, but it was fatal.

"Onodrim (Shepherds of the trees)," I said with a smile on my lips.

"They have found out what is happening in the Isengard," spoke Gandalf, who was sitting on his white horse beside me.

"They didn't like my father anyway," I added. My plan was to approach the Ents specifically to help me fight Saruman. 

We started back with joy.

"Éomer," I said as Calad ran up to him, and greeted him.

"You lied to me, Eruwen," he said my real name.

"I had to," was my reply, "how did my dagger serve?"

"It has served very well," he spoke, handing it back to me, "is this what you really look like? White hair?"

"Yes."

"Because you are the daughter of the White Wizard?"

"You'll be surprised, but my father had black hair, it turned white later."

The one who was happy to see him was Théodred, as they were very close, they considered themselves brothers and not cousins.

"Thank you," Éomer pronounced gratefully, and to my surprise, he hugged me.

"It was a pleasure."

Théodred then hugged me as well.

Haldir was back on his feet, and with him were many brave Elven warriors. They had decided to return, so I wished them a safe journey. The elf privately gave me a farewell kiss before setting off on his journey.

"Eruwen," Gandalf spoke up, "it's time to look into the Isengard."

I was immediately ready to go. Those who rode as well were Aragorn, King Théoden, his son Théodred, Éomer, Legolas, and Gimli (these rode on the same horse).