I

this has been loitering around my draftsssss. enjoy! hahahah this is just chaos hahahahha and family fluff!

[***]

"Your Majesty, she gave birth to twins."

"Interesting. How long can they survive with those names that Wench gave them?"

Cale woke up in a trance after hearing that cold voice. There was silence, and all he could see was the man with jeweled blue eyes and an indifferent, cold face staring down at him.

"Red jewel eyes?" The man smirks. He had no intention of kneeling but the moment he noticed his eyes, the man went down. He felt someone kicked him. He uncomfortably turned his head to the side to see another baby staring at him.

The man hovered above them with such menacing eyes.

"Ayhan. Athanasia. That wench gave two kingly names." His cold voice echoed. A sinister mocking smirk followed, "Let's see... for how long you can survive."

Then he walks out of the room, leaving Cale confused about all this crap.

He was enjoying his retirement life and had spent his final moments in complete bliss when he went and ended up being reincarnated after transmigration.

What's next? Will I regress?

The maids of the palace where they lived were completely useless. Except for Lilian, no one cared about them, and the palace devolved into a pigsty. In contrast to this, if Ron were here, he would keep his palace clean. No, he will wipe their asses and find a new employee.

He frowned and rolled on his front.

He got an older sister, which is a blessing for the first time in his life. He can shove the throne to this girl and go on a retirement once more.

She has blonde hair just like his, but compared to his red jewel eyes, this girl has the same eyes as their bastard father. She seemed to be a mature person under the guise of an infant. It's a shame they can't communicate, right now. But Cale suspected that this girl wasn't an ordinary girl.

He rolled to his back once more, just like his sister.

I should cast the name Cale right now. What was my name once more?

He remained silent and began replaying his records.

Ayhan. The name of the Moon King simply means "eternal night." I got quite a name now. The one who has my name has strong feelings for her children. She even gave them a name, and that bastard cracked a sinister smile.

Ayhan thought he should be cautious around that man.

His sister slapped him on the cheeks once more. When he looked at her, he gave her a big wide smile. Her hand cupped his cheek as if she were trying to make him smile. He simply frowned, and another adorable frown followed. He could not stop laughing and fell asleep that night holding his sister's hand.

This is not bad at all.

He thought. At the very least, he is not alone in this world.

Or so he imagined...

Someone entered their room at dawn. Ayhan groggily opened his eyes and saw two familiar figures from his previous world.

Raon and Choi Han.

They both smiled as they looked at him.

"Hello, Human! We followed! Your Kintamani suddenly lit up ten years after your death and opened a portal. I followed your scent, so here we are; you are so cute, human!" Raon exclaimed.

However, instead of speaking with them, His sister stood up and hovered over him as if she were protecting him.

"Is that your new sister, Cale-nim?" Choi Han asked casually. Enjoying the sight of two blonds on the crib.

"Hm..." Raon looked at the girl and said, "Her time is a little twisted human."

Ayhan looked at his sister, who appeared to understand the conversation. Raon's true attribute is Time.

"Hey, cutie," Raon says, "you are like a human, right? A transmigrator?"

Ayhan noticed his sister's pale expression. He looked at Raon and Choi Han, who were certain of it. Unfortunately, he lacked the ancient power to tell him everything that was going on right now. At the very least, the two who came here made it clear to him.

Footsteps quickly followed. Raon and Choi Han stood up straight and decided to leave.

"We'll try working here, Human! Wait for a while! Bye-bye!"

They both flew away, and Lilian entered the room at the same time. The maid smiled brightly at them, and soon a redhead knight appeared.

"They have been given the titles Prince and Princess."

The redhead knight looked at them as Lillian received the order.

"Her Highness resembled the lady, while His Highness resembled His Majesty." They both looked out into the night and said, "It is good that they are living well."

No, we are not. But thank you for stopping by.

Ayhan frowned and turned to face the side, pulling his sister to the other side and turning her into a pillow. His sister also did not object and simply returned to sleep beside him.

They did not expect the knight to be so heartbroken after that.

They must remain silent or else that cretin will murder them.

.

.

The next day, Raon, who had taken on Cale's appearance with black hair and blue eyes, entered their room as a butler. Choi Han was said to have worked as a Ruby Palace knight.

This is great. He can have as much information as he wants right now.

On that particular day, Lillian and Raon collaborated.

They simply must remain silent for the time being.

And sooo...

Five years have passed.

"Why are you so lazy? His sister, Athanasia, pulls him off his bouncing round chair.

They're five years old now, and not once did that bastard emperor visit them.

Ayhan gathered enough information about this world and started the business, with Raon leading it. It's better to be safe than sorry. Information is everything in this world.

They better not meet the Emperor for survival.

"Yhan."

"Yes, Athy?"

"So, what are we going to do now?"

"What about?"

"We are both going to die."

Of course, that is not on his radar.

He had forgotten that he was no longer in his world.

Let's plan how to rope some bastards into the palace for the time being.

He looks at Raon meaningfully.

"We should work out our butts for now, Noonie."

"I guess we should."

They're gonna run away.

Just hope they can.

TBC