X

[AYHAN'S POV]

He is met with bastards from all over the noblemen's children as a result of his brilliance. The small tea party that a marchioness had planned for Young Lord and their mother was in full swing.

He did not have a parent, and Claude is not allowed at the lady's tea party, so he had Lilian and Choi Han accompany him right now. Raon is at the magic tower, learning new tricks. Felix has been appointed as Athanasia's knight.

But, oh well, he intends to hire people from all over the world. So going into a snake's den would be the best option.

Violan used to throw some parties in the duchy when he was Cale Henituse. When Lilly reached the appropriate age, she took over and began to use tea parties and banquets to build relationships with other Households.

Of course, he requires talented individuals.

People who can make money for him. He already had Alver Crossman, a seasoned politician, do the deed for him.

He now requires someone to manage his treasury.

At least, someone like Ron.

"Grrr," he trembled, just saying Ron's name.

No, do not bring up that old man. You are safe without him now!

He is not afraid of the vicious old man, but what frightens him the most is that THING—yes, that THING, which even the Emperor and his previous world forbade from entering the palace.

The older Ron gets at that time, the sourer things become.

"Greetings to the little sun of Obelia."

The white-haired child with golden eyes interrupted his thoughts. He smiled at him as if he were an angel who had descended from heaven. He reminds him of someone, but his recollection is hazy.

He appears to have seen these expressions before. A little older, a little more mature.

"My name is Ejekiel Alpheus, and it gives me great pleasure to meet his highness."

Alpheus. Oh, the white dog that Athy picks on?

He had nothing in common with his father.

But I don't like him. He's not my type.

"Yes, it's a pleasure to meet the Little Duke of Alpheus Household."

What he did was how he usually greeted noblemen in his previous world.

Ezekiel smiled at him and extended his hand. Of course, it depends on whether he accepts it or not. There was nothing wrong with the way things were going at the time, so he accepted the handshake with a bright smile on his face.

The Marquis, who had once endured the four-hour kneeling conference, was taken aback to see him smiling broadly at a child. Of course, no one dared approach him because word of his tyranny had spread like wildfire among noble houses.

Only the young Alpheus and Robane's grandson dared to approach him.

Except for the Robane grandson (Felix's Nephew), Alpheus might have approached with reason.

"I hope we can be friends, Your Highness."

"I hope we can." Well, Ayhan decided to be a bitch, "I have no intention of making friends with those dumber than me."

Ezekiel was surprised at first but he soon recovered.

"Have you ever read the secret texts of the Ancient Language?"