IV

[AYHAN'S POV]

"Yes! A month without seeing that jerk!" Ayhan collapses on his bed, completely immersed in this blissful, wonderful, and peaceful night. He is been grounded for a month as punishment after doing some exercise. At times like this, his record-ability is the best cheat!

No bastard in this world would dare to threaten him with what he refers to as DESTINY!

You've done so well, Daddy! Plus 1 point!

Of course, he was lonely.

Lilian told him to sleep in the other room because his sister was sick.

He should have smacked that jerk of a father or roasted him with his words.

It is not like they wanted to be born as his children. In reality, it was never a child's fault that they were born to their parents; it was the parent's fault that they were not prepared to accept the responsibility they created for themselves.

He should not have bothered with them if he is bored.

If he wants a toy, he should go find someone else.

Love is not an excuse.

"Ayhan-nim, you grew stronger again," Choi Han said. He is standing by the window, keeping an eye on him for the duration of the night.

"I got the crazy kid; I am not sure how it happened, but they ended up in this world with me."

"Perhaps it is a connection, like the people around you being reincarnated in this world as well! I wonder if Ohn and Hong are here as well," Raon speculated.

Ayhan hopes that hellish lemon tea won't follow him in this world. That's the only thing he hopes these bastard gods won't bring to him.

"But your father, Human, is not half as good human father as you were."

I just became your guardian; where did that father-figure sentiment crap come from?

He frowned at Raon and said, "Choi Han, the bed's big."

"..."

Ayhan grins and settles into Raon's arms. Of course, the baby dragon has grown to fifteen feet in length. Choi Han shifted to his side and lay motionless.

"He appeared to be in pain, Ayhan-nim."

"Why should he be upset?"

"I am not sure what to call it, but something dark and sinister hovers around him," Choi Han responded.

"Did you feel that, Choi Han?" Raon asked. "It is like Black magic, like what we encountered at Mogoru's Bell Tower."

"I do not care," Ayhan replied, "it is his life he should be concerned about."

He is the type of parent who would never understand his children's constant pain. He is someone who revels in their misfortune, how they desperately play, laugh, and sing praises to him, oblivious to the pain that is been lurking here all along.

Name? They did not ask to be given such a name. They were not strong enough to protect themselves as children and needed their father's protection, which he could not provide.

It was evident in how that man coldly gazed at them, even at their impending death.

That man will not save them.

He will never do that. After living as Kim Rok Soo and Cale, Ayhan is the type of person who would never force himself into someone's life. He is the owner of his own fate. He lives because he can't die, and he will continue to live to achieve the life he wants. That's his goal.