XIX

[ATHANASIA'S POV]

Athy has returned to spend time with the warlock because women face far more restrictions than men. He is currently her playmate. Yhan is a better playmate than this old man, but her sibling is preoccupied with imperial duties.

They would have had a more normal squabble if the warlock had not lost his cool and teleported her to Mr. White's son's location.

Despite the fact that he frequents Yhan's palace, she has never met him. She only met Nathan Robane and Alver Crossman, who accompanied them to Artha Region. She'd rather be friends with Mr. White's kid!

Of course, another jerk entered their sphere. Who would teleport someone up in the air?

Athy screamed, and just as she was about to fall to the ground, someone came to her rescue.

"Oh... Sorry..."

She stands up and notices a lovely child with white hair and golden eyes.

[Meanwhile: Two blondes had the foresight that their one and only girl would be spirited away.

Claude: Do you feel that?

Yhan: That is odd.

Two identical bastards whose blood is currently boiling.]

"An angel?"

Time looked as if it had stopped.

Dude aren't you the angel? Why are you this good-looking?

She believed Yhan telling him that Mr. White's son was ugly, plain, and boring.

"Ezekiel."

What?!

Athy immediately ran away and hide behind the bushes. She sat there silently while Ezekiel talked to his father.

She has seen Mr. White but his kid is more handsome than he is!

But hearing the name Jennete between their conversation, Athy made sure that Mr. White has some ace up in his sleeves. Jennette, Penelope's daughter with Claude. She's older than her and Yhan.

She can't help but think about when Claude finally meets the child of the woman he loves.

Jennette will be the one to soothe the black magic left in Claude's heart.

And soon, if they met—would Claude—abandon them again?

"Are you still there?"

She remained silent and heard what the little white man said.

Ezekiel is really 10 years old. He's a breath of fresh air after only seeing dudes for so long.

"Why don't you go look for her?"

"Hmm?"

"That girl Jenette. You were looking for her a while ago?"

"You've heard everything. To be honest I've been hesitating to find her since she might be crying on her own. I will be leaving soon so it seems she's a bit upset."

"Hmm." She hugged her knees, "She must like you a lot. Say, What is that girl like?"

"She's a girl I must protect."

Shouldn't you hurry and find her?

"I don't quite know, how to comfort a crying girl." He sounded really solemn and upset, "But I decided to be a better person so that he can trust me a bit."