V

AUTHOR: Please keep in mind that there will be additions, non-canon, tcf canon, and wmmap canon SITUATIONS. So, before anyone yaps all corrections ONCE MORE, I say, "THIS IS A FREAKING CANON DIVERGENCE." Yeah, I am sick of having readers correct me on how I write my works, yapping that it should be canon this, canon that, it's not in the novel/manhwa/ or "it's a waste of time reading the work, its not canon, it's not following the book", and those conservative types. I would apologize because you ain't reading the tags. There is CANON DIVERGENCE in the TAGS. If you want canon, please read the novel or the manhwa, and see yourself out of my works. I'm so done dealing with readers like this. If you're trying to overtake someone's work, why not write your own fic yourself?

Sorry about that outburst, but my feed and message were filled with it. To my every supportive reader! Thank you very much for reading! I hope you enjoy this work! Thank you very much.

[CLAUDE'S POV]

It is fascinating to see a wriggling cute little butt on an afternoon when he decided to explore the Imperial Library.

It is the first time he is seen one of the twins apart from the other.

He also snores loudly while sleeping.

He is not even waking up, despite the fact that he is been staring at him for quite some time.

He smirked. He remembered how this brat went and complained about not finishing his one-month-long grounds. Most kids would have complained about not going anywhere, but he complained about not finishing it.

Working hard in the future will be this boy's punishment.

He chuckled a little and noticed his belly button. Ayhan is a sloppy sleeper. He should have the tailor make some non-button-up clothes for him.

He had no idea what kind of force had reckoned him, but he wanted to reach out and fix the boy's clothes. His palm rested on Ayhan's tummy, eliciting a delightful laugh from his sleep.

A strange warm feeling filled his heart to overflowing. The boy's cheeks were caressed with the back of his hand.

"You Maj—"

"Shh." He turns around and sees a servant bringing a blanket for the boy.

His hair was black, and his eyes were a deep blue. Along with the guard waiting outside, he had a feeling he was not human.

He took the blanket and tucked the boy in before carrying him into the library's resting area in his arms.

The warmth of the child in his arms reminded him of the time he held that woman in his arms.

The warm, satisfying memory lingered.

He can hear something inside him cracking as he makes his way to where the boy can rest.

This bundle of fluff became a luxury that he didn't deserve.

Most kids would try to minimize the danger or casualty, but this boy openly bared his fangs to him and complained about how much he disliked the attention he was giving them.

It's their fault for piquing my interest.

He inhaled the soft scent of cashmere as he laid the boy on the couch. He sat at the end and began reading a book, with the unusual butler waiting outside of the room. However, instead of reading the book, he can't help but gaze at the boy sleeping without caring for the world. His hand carefully caressed the boy's forehead.

"So small."

.

.

Raon, who had been keeping an eye on the Emperor from outside, noticed the Emperor's expression.