XXIX

Athanasia is in a daze after talking to Ayhan. That brother of her's always seemed so detached from the world. She would like it if he told her his worries but he's not doing it at all.

The noble ladies of her age began to say something about the garden so he responded accordingly.

They begin to introduce each other but when it comes to Jennette, they all have fallen silent.

Of course, she is the princess that House Alpheus brought to the Princess's Debutante.

It's either they would shunned her out or accept her.

"Your Highness, you're second cousin of the Son of the House Alpheus?" One of the ladies was more interested on Ezekiel rather than Jennette herself. Jennette seemed baffled as well but she still replied. Athy likes this atmosphere more. She could've brought Ayhan but her brother said he'd be out of place since girls usually speaks of fashion, cute things and... boys.

He has terrifying radar.

She giggled. Ayhan's cute frown is definitely adorable!

Here it goes.

"I'm envious that you had him escort you, after seeing him in person, I could see the rumors weren't an exaggeration. So tall and handsome."

My Yhannie was more handsome though. Long blonde hair and reddish-brown eyes. His face was something that couldn't be ignored as well. He's quite... short though...

"DIdn't he look just like a statue of Fioreze!" The girls began to squeal loudly right now.

"Um... Then, would you happen to know what type of women Lord Ezekiel is interested in?"

Jennette reaction was definitely on point. She was able to change the topic answering she didn't about stuff's like that.

Mr. White did his job as a guardian well. He taught her good!

Athy thought she was already safe, but—

"That reminds me, the princess danced with him too, right?"

"I saw that too! He was asking the princess for the third dance!"

Yhannie's much better partner than him though.

I sound like a sister with a bro-con tendency. But Yhannie is definitely the best among them all.

The talk deviated to another boy. Someone from the House of Zarvier. Girls this days are like girls from Korea, talking about cute guys and all!

Athy drank some tea and listened to their talks.

"You mean that Lone gray wolf!"

She can't help but snort. What's with that cheezy name?!

She couldn't keep up with their talks until the talk went from the gray wolf to Felix! Athanasia was dying to laugh when she heard Felix's cheezy name, the Night of Crimson Blood!

She can see Felix cowering with red ears! I'll tease him later!

Then the talk shifted to another cute boy from the House Irain.

"Who do you think is the most attractive, Your Highness?"

The girls asked him.

Hu?

She was stunned when she was asked that question.

She wanted to tell them it was her brother but she just remained silent. She didn't want to sell her brother to them.