XX

NOTE: this is as far the draft goes. Enjoy!

>>>>><<<<<

*Clap! Clap!*

"And neither turn nor finish!"

It is their fourteenth year as Prince and Princess of the Obelian Empire, but one thing is certain: His Highness is a sluggish dancer.

"There is not a single flaw in your dancing, your Highnesses; you are a Textbook example," the teacher said, before adding, "I guess the fact that your mother was a dancer helps in times like this."

She had forgotten that the blunt and sharp-tongued prince was with them at the time.

"Can not you be a little more creative with your insults?" exhaled Ayhan, looking at their teacher.

This teacher always brings up the fact that they are descended from commoners. She would always say that to Athy and never before Yhan, but she seemed to be itching to be roasted again.

The teacher flinches and bows her head, "I, it is a mistake..."

"A mistake?" Yhan's domineering aura made the teacher tremble. "That is quite common for a mistake, teacher; should we discuss it further?"

"M, My apologize."

Yhan wiped his sweat and looked at her, "There are no more chances like this. Teacher, please remember, if you want to survive, cling to someone who can save you. Lower that head."

His temperament and demeanor are more akin to Claude's.

At the very least, she will not be subjected to any more insults now that Yhan has said so.

"Do not be too hard on yourself; these are just words."

"I am not as good-hearted as you, Noona, and she is like a broken recorder; every time she opens her mouth, she praises and insults at the same time; she should be more noble than actual gossipers out there."

Athy simply pinched his side, but Yhan was unconcerned.

It is almost time for her debutante, and next year will be Yhan's coming-of-age ceremony.

She grew up looking exactly like her mother, whereas Yhan resembled a longer-haired version of Claude.

His straight hair made her envious, but it also gave him a cool and mysterious vibe.

My brother was more attractive than I was.

She just felt the crisis coming. People might take Yhan as a girl if not for his manly behavior! He's prettier than a woman!

.

.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed, running up to Claude and kissing his cheeks.

"I told you not to run," he chastised, but he still held her waist carefully while reaching out to pat Yhan's head.

It is their usual tea time, and Yhan enjoys the apple tarts and pies with that vicious-looking Lemon Tea. Claude and Athy would always drink Lippea tea, while Yhan had to endure Lemon tea.

"Your businesses are doing better than expected," Claude says of Yhan. During those years, Yhan started his businesses, first with the Milktea shop, which has since evolved into a dessert and tea shop. He later ventured into pastries and cuisines, and he now runs a business hob of goods from other countries that he sells to nobility. Not only that, but he has a business in fashion trends that both commoners and nobles can partake in for ready-to-wear clothing.