XXI

Yhan frowned at Lucas when he sent his sister to see Whitey's kid.

"Hah."

"She wants to meet him, Your Highness." Lucas smiled innocently.

"If the emperor knew this, he'd kill you." Yhan frowned.

"You don't like Whitey's kid?"

"Who would I? He's sly like his father."

Lucas looked at him. He knew that the prince had been keeping Alpheus at a distance. As if he knew something about them that none of them knew.

"It's better to keep pests away."

.

.

Yhan went to Garnett Palace and saw his father, totally not enjoying that Felix is going to be Athy's partner. He's mopping around as if he lost some kind of bet.

"You look crap."

"At least not as often as you," Claude comments. He's so used to this by now!

He sat on the chair prepared beside the table and began checking on the plans for Athy's debutante. Soon, all inner housework will be given to Athy once she debuts.

"I am the epitome of child labour." Yhan comments and stamps the plan with Claude's seal.

"It's the norm for noblemen to engage in work at such a young age." Claude said as if trying to justify his actions, "You're just exceptionally talented for your age."

Yhan slumps on the ground and frowns.

"Is that comfortable?"

"What is?"

"Your clothes?" He asked. Claude's been wearing these, and seldom's wears Obelian clothing. Honestly, Yhan likes that style more than what he's usually wearing.

"You want to try them?"

"I can?"

Claude rang the bell and a servant came in.

"Help him changed his clothes." He ordered. Yhan smiled and immediately followed after the butler. He thought Claude is not going to follow, but he came with him to his wardrobe. There are a lot of clothes with different styles.

"If you feel comfortable with it, ask your butler to include some clothing such as this to yours." Claude calmly said.

Yhan agreed, and put on some of Claude's clothes. But he's still too small for his clothes.

"Color like this would suit him." he was surprised when Claude hands him a red and gold fabric. The huge shirt that he's wearing became a long dress. Claude expertly tied the fabric to his waist and hung it over his shoulder. Claude calmly closed two buttons of his shirt and said, "Bearable."

Yhan looked at himself on the mirror. Claude was also looking at their reflection. They really are the carbon copy of each other except their eyes.

"It is comfortable?'

"Yes. I like this more."

It's comfortable and easy to wear. Also, the fabric is not as stifling as his normal clothes.

"Thank you, Daddy."

Claude had a sad expression on his face when he looked at him.

"She must have enjoyed doing the same."

Claude would say something that would make him seem like any other human at times like this.

"Dad."